Kent All Ford Show 2016. Hail & Sun this time...

Use this forum to post up threads of pictures. e.g. Car Shows, Brochures, Meets etc. If you have a thread in another forum you would like moved here, please PM Admin.
Stish704
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8 injection special. Weekends only!
Sierra Sapphire- rolling restoration.
Vauxhall Movano- the company vehicle.
Vauxhall Mokka. The wife’s!

Re: Kent All Ford Show 2016. Hail & Sun this time...

Post by Stish704 »

No worries mate, will do. Thanks again!
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Stish704 wrote: I don't like to approach people as A; I'm a bit shy and B; don't know what to say. I just enjoy walking round looking at the cars. especially the Capri's. Always had a soft spot for them.
Hi Steve,
It's exactly the same with me. Although I must say that it's different meeting people from this forum because we chat away together on here, and when we do actually meet face to face for the first time it's like we've been friends for a long time. We're not strangers at all.

Feel free to come and say hello if you ever see me at a show.

Stunning car, by the way.

All the best,
Andrew.
Stish704
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8 injection special. Weekends only!
Sierra Sapphire- rolling restoration.
Vauxhall Movano- the company vehicle.
Vauxhall Mokka. The wife’s!

Post by Stish704 »

Will do mate,many thanks!
tomfairall1995
Car(s): Ford Capri Laser 1.6 (1986)

Post by tomfairall1995 »

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
tomfairall1995 wrote:thank you guys =) the headlight covers are just standard circle ones, they give it a mad max style look although they have started to go rusty a little
Hi Steve.

As already said mate your Capri looks fantastic. My previous one was black but not as nice as yours. Yep I agree those headlight mesh covers look well cool. Do you have plans to refit the bumper over riders as I think it looks good without them :)
Stish704 wrote:
Taff50ish wrote: I don't like to approach people as A; I'm a bit shy and B; don't know what to say. I just enjoy walking round looking at the cars. especially the Capri's.
Steve I used to keep myself to myself at shows for a few years for exactly the same reasons as you but best thing I did was join up here and meet members in the flesh. Every single member I have met has been so approachable and friendly not too mention knowledgeable. If you see John pop up to him... he wont bite...unless you touch his newly Autoglymed paintwork...he used to be such a nice man when he used his 30yr old Turtle Wax :lol: Joking apart hes extremely passionate about his Capri's and boy does he know his stuff. I bet he wishes he lived further away from me as I keep bothering him for help :lol:

Hope to see you during the summer as I try to tag along with John for some of the "local" meets. Went to Battlesbridge too last year. Stunning show.

All the best mate and once again lovely Capri you got :)

Nick
Thank you =)

i think they look better without the over riders tbh