Cranleigh Car Show - Video Report

Use this forum to post up threads of pictures. e.g. Car Shows, Brochures, Meets etc. If you have a thread in another forum you would like moved here, please PM Admin.
2litreScapri
Car(s): 1983 2.0S - Daily Driver

Cranleigh Car Show - Video Report

Post by 2litreScapri »

Every year the surrey capri Club go to this local but very popular show in Surrey & this year we had an excellent turnout of cars, and new members join. I have finally completed and uploaded my video report & convoy of the day as I was using my GoPro. Unfortunately the convoy could have been bigger, Calvin and a few others have reliability issues and took a more direct short route to the show. Nevertheless, they did arrive later and we were all setup for the day. Have a watch & enjoy, be gentle, it is my first video edit!

https://youtu.be/mBR4pETmq4E
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Cranleigh Car Show - Video Report

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Hi Kris,

Just been watching your video fella...its superb ! Very professional. Thanks for posting it up here. I really enjoyed watching the convoy mate...I cant get that music out of my head though now ! It looked like a cracking show and an excellent turnout of some gorgeous Capri's. Well done to the Surrey Capri Club :applaud:

I am not picking out any in particular Kris as they ALL looked fantastic and a great "assortment" ( trying to find the right word to use :banghead: )of Capri's. You must be thrilled to be able to get your Capri out on the road this summer at last after all your hard work to date. Nice one ! It does look great I have to say. I would love to see Mags Laser in the flesh...your video was near enough for now...it too looks great. :doh: I have already picked out two when I said I would not :lol: even though as already said All the Capri's looked superb and I loved them ALL !

Anyway Kris once again a fantastic video, and to think this is your first attempt at editing...you would not have thought at all :applaud:

Cheers Kris, glad you had a great day.

All the best

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi,
Great show, by the looks of it, and fantastic video too.
All the cars look fantastic, but I will single out the Mk2 3.0 Ghia for a special mention. I could watch the front of that car all day! :D

All the best,
Andrew.
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Good Effort.
I recognise the starting point from Mk1 Keirans Videos, where a certain 'Mr Taff' recently gave it the Beans :lol:

That Yellow 3.0 is great I saw it at Simply Ford this year, I think the owner has had it years?

Andy
Taff50ish
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 2.8 Injection Special, every few days.
VW Tiguan for daily & boaring runs.
Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Now unfortunately gone...
Triumph 1200 Tiger XCA instead... Now also gone.
Tiger XRT instead... No, gone too...
BMW R1250RS Exec... Try this one out (old man syndrome).

Post by Taff50ish »

Hey Kris,

Great Video mate. Maggs did mention this to me at Box Hill the day before and I now really wish I could have made it, but i guess I can't get to them all, much as I can try!!! Thanks for posting and might make this one next Year, all the very best,

Quite Right Andy, this was Box Hill as you say. I do like to Boot it too, when I get a chance!!! No Smoke though, just dig in and GO!!! Cheers,

John...