Use this forum to post threads of ongoing Capri projects and restorations.
- Posts: 4566
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
- Location: Enfield, London
Wow ! Thats a very kind gesture mate especially as you made it yourself. Someone will be delighted to have this. Good on you !
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 pm
- Car(s): D reg 280 ,
Thanks mate ,someone will get use of it ,
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:51 pm
- Car(s): On No15.... A 3.0 XXpack
Did this rollover jig go? Or is it still in Airdrie?
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm
- Car(s): XR4x4i, loan of 280 when can get it off my son
- Location: Hampshire
I cant collect it but would be happy to arrange a courier if you can strip it down and tape it up in a bundle