I'm back......

Use this forum to post you cars pictures, history and modifications.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: I'm back......

Postby Andrew 2.8i » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Caprifan Rob wrote:Don’t know if it’s just me :headscratch: but I feel I’m missing out :cry:

I had that a few weeks back, I couldn't view any images (including my own) that were uploaded using Postimages. I think it may have been a problem with my ISP's servers blocking them. In the end it all came good and everything was back to normal.

Andrew.

Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Postby Caprifan Rob » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Caprifan Rob wrote:Don’t know if it’s just me :headscratch: but I feel I’m missing out :cry:

I had that a few weeks back, I couldn't view any images (including my own) that were uploaded using Postimages. I think it may have been a problem with my ISP's servers blocking them. In the end it all came good and everything was back to normal.

Andrew.

Thanks Andrew. There’s a few you posted recently that I couldn’t view, it maybe my phone or a server issue as you mentioned. Hope it will sort itself out. Want to post up some pictures myself using post image, I’ll try tomorrow & hope it works.
Cheers, Rob

andyd
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection

Postby andyd » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 am

Caprifan Rob wrote:

Hi Andy, I bet your grandsons are Petrol Heads with you as a role model :D
Unfortunately, I can’t open the image, having the same trouble with a few that Andrew has added lately :banghead:
Don’t know if it’s just me :headscratch: but I feel I’m missing out :cry:[/quote]
Yes they love their cars Rob :D

Hope you sort your pic issue :?

andyd

Postby andyd » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:12 am

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
andyd wrote:They haven't seen the Capri yet, but I plan taking them to shows in it when they are old enough not to get bored :)

And old enough to look but not touch..... :lol:

Andrew.

:cheers:

Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Postby Caprifan Rob » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Andrew 2.8i wrote: I think it may have been a problem with my ISP's servers blocking them. In the end it all came good and everything was back to normal.

Andrew.

Contacted my ISP & there was an issue, solved now. Thanks for the suggestion :cheers:

andyd wrote:
Hope you sort your pic issue :?

Cheers, all sorted, Andrew to the rescue :applaud:

andyd

Postby andyd » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Took the covers off yesterday and gave the car a little air and a detail spray.
Checked tyre pressures and one had dropped 15psi in 3 months, so took it off and up to local tyre fitters to sort. Apparently the valve had some crud around it from the refurb, so they cleaned replaced and balanced and didn't charge me :D Nice to know there are some good people around.

Still not put the dash cover on yet, will wait until April 1st now when I tax it :) Only 3 months to go :drive:

Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby
Mercedes Vito Traveline 2.2 Big Bus Daily Driver

Postby Jasonmarie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:01 pm

They keep saying about this beast from the east so hoping to tax March this year .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

Brooksy
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1987 2.0 laser (fair weather car)

Postby Brooksy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:29 pm

andyd wrote:Took the covers off yesterday and gave the car a little air and a detail spray.
Checked tyre pressures and one had dropped 15psi in 3 months, so took it off and up to local tyre fitters to sort. Apparently the valve had some crud around it from the refurb, so they cleaned replaced and balanced and didn't charge me :D Nice to know there are some good people around.

Still not put the dash cover on yet, will wait until April 1st now when I tax it :) Only 3 months to go :drive:

Yep there are still some good people around Andy and every now and again, when you bump into them, it restores your faith again.

Glad all sorted on the car.

:cool:
Nige Image