I'm back......

Use this forum to post you cars pictures, history and modifications.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: I'm back......

Postby Andrew 2.8i » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Caprifan Rob wrote:Don’t know if it’s just me :headscratch: but I feel I’m missing out :cry:

I had that a few weeks back, I couldn't view any images (including my own) that were uploaded using Postimages. I think it may have been a problem with my ISP's servers blocking them. In the end it all came good and everything was back to normal.

Andrew.

Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Postby Caprifan Rob » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Caprifan Rob wrote:Don’t know if it’s just me :headscratch: but I feel I’m missing out :cry:

I had that a few weeks back, I couldn't view any images (including my own) that were uploaded using Postimages. I think it may have been a problem with my ISP's servers blocking them. In the end it all came good and everything was back to normal.

Andrew.

Thanks Andrew. There’s a few you posted recently that I couldn’t view, it maybe my phone or a server issue as you mentioned. Hope it will sort itself out. Want to post up some pictures myself using post image, I’ll try tomorrow & hope it works.
Cheers, Rob

andyd
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection

Postby andyd » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 am

Caprifan Rob wrote:

Hi Andy, I bet your grandsons are Petrol Heads with you as a role model :D
Unfortunately, I can’t open the image, having the same trouble with a few that Andrew has added lately :banghead:
Don’t know if it’s just me :headscratch: but I feel I’m missing out :cry:[/quote]
Yes they love their cars Rob :D

Hope you sort your pic issue :?

andyd
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection

Postby andyd » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:12 am

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
andyd wrote:They haven't seen the Capri yet, but I plan taking them to shows in it when they are old enough not to get bored :)

And old enough to look but not touch..... :lol:

Andrew.

:cheers:

Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Postby Caprifan Rob » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Andrew 2.8i wrote: I think it may have been a problem with my ISP's servers blocking them. In the end it all came good and everything was back to normal.

Andrew.

Contacted my ISP & there was an issue, solved now. Thanks for the suggestion :cheers:

andyd wrote:
Hope you sort your pic issue :?

Cheers, all sorted, Andrew to the rescue :applaud: