This is going to feel better soon!!

Use this forum to post you cars pictures, history and modifications.
Doormandean
Car(s): Satin Black 2litre injection pinto :)

This is going to feel better soon!!

Post by Doormandean »

OK so I joined up a fair while ago, and to be honest didn't get very far with the cappa - you know what it's like, too many projects and not enough time/money, yes it's sprayed, got pretty wheels on now and changed out all the dash lights, but not much is different. However, in case I haven't said before, it's got a 2ltr pinto injection from a sierra and a monster steering wobble that I'm hoping to fix for this weekend!

Was going to get my bumpers powder coated with chromex because finding chrome mk2 ones is a NIGHTMARE! Turns out that Aerocoat in Norfolk won't do anything that big :(

Once I've fixed the wobble (will write in the Q&A section about that!) and changed out the dizzy cap (think it's the wrong one), then hopefully it should be all gravy! Then it's things like either dying or changing the interior, got to make new parcel shelf supports (old ones broke under the weight of a bit of board). Wouldn't mind a half decent job of tinting the windows in the mean time as well - hides the very beige interior a bit lol