Getting my Capri on....

Use this forum to post you cars pictures, history and modifications.
AdKin193
Car(s): 1986 Paris Blue Ford Capri 2.8i - daily driver atm (Petrol price rise? Recession? Eh?)

Getting my Capri on....

Post by AdKin193 »

Brought it from the UK to the Isle of Man on a 230 odd mile journey and it was the most fun I could of had without stripping naked, stripped me of £80 in fuel though! God I love Cappa's. Well after a quick sprinkle and a polish then parking it the wrong way on the drive I took some photos:

I absolutey adore the colour and I think really brings out the lines and shape of the Capri.
Odds and sods of rust but nothing serious and the odds and sods will be treated very soon, also need to get that radiator sorted out!

Go on whatta you think? :poke:
Ghia15
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1981 3.0 Ghia (Restoration Project), 1982 2.0's (Long term project), 1993 BMW E34 520i, 1999 Volvo V70 (Sold to the Parents)

Re: Getting my Capri on....

Post by Ghia15 »

Looks tidy.

It is a good colour for the capri.

Hope you enjoy it
AdKin193
Car(s): 1986 Paris Blue Ford Capri 2.8i - daily driver atm (Petrol price rise? Recession? Eh?)

Post by AdKin193 »

Ghia15 wrote:Looks tidy.

It is a good colour for the capri.

Hope you enjoy it
Thanks Ghia!
caulkie
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.8i special,
co- own mk3 cotina

Post by caulkie »

i shall keep an eye out for this, nice to see another cappa on manx roads, and just remember mate once you got it through the test its only £11 a year to tax, happy days
damajin
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Smax (Daily Drive),
Ford Capri mk3 4.1 V8 (Project),
Ford Puma (track car)
VW Golf (the wife's car)

Post by damajin »

Looking nice mate.
caulkie wrote:i shall keep an eye out for this, nice to see another cappa on manx roads, and just remember mate once you got it through the test its only £11 a year to tax, happy days
£11 a year, you really are a lucky bunch in the IOM aren't you. Not only do you get some awesome tarmac to drive about on but you don't have to sell a kidney to be able to pay to enjoy it.
AdKin193

Post by AdKin193 »

caulkie wrote:i shall keep an eye out for this, nice to see another cappa on manx roads, and just remember mate once you got it through the test its only £11 a year to tax, happy days
Yeah deffently, she gets a few looks out and about. Mainly as I am only young and should be driving a Clio or something haha. Excellent! It'll help me with the fuel. :D Thanks Caulkie!