86 laser

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
ThatGuy
Car(s): 1986 2.0 laser

86 laser

Post by ThatGuy »

It really is with a heavy heart that I have to put my capri up for sale.
I've had her for about 10 years but I've come to realise that I'm not going to have to time or space to work on her for atleast another 5 years atleast.

So she started life as a 2l laser and I daily'd it for 6month or so with no problems what so ever. Since then I wanted more from it and decided to engine swap it, so it's currently got a 1.6 mx5 engine and loom in it then intention was to turbo it but I never got that far as life and house projects got in the way. I've got a turbo kit for it that can be sold with it if the price is right, a shit ton of parts and spares and give or take everything to make it a complete car again, I've got both capri and mx5 propshafts if someone want to finish the conversion and I think a full stainless capri exhaust, the only thing I think is missing is the front seats.

So this is a project not for the faint hearted but thr main thing is the body is pretty solid, I've done a load of welding to it over the years and should make a good base for someone to start with.
The pictures will do the talking as it shows the condition it's currently in, the best thing to do is if you interested come take alook at it and we'll talk it through.
I'm after £4500 but again come talk it through and I'm sure we can work something out. Best way to contact me is 07971252892, car is located in Camberley, Surrey
Cheers

Ratty as fuck