capri FOR SALE

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Mattcapri
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser (project car)

capri FOR SALE

Post by Mattcapri »

hi, heres my 1600 laser. pretty solid car and wont need much welding. i have owned it about 6 years, it has been barn stored most of that time. i last drove it around a year or so ago, but with a charged battery it should start, run and drive fine. fibreglass bonnet with bonnet pins. aftermarket grill- tickford maybe? real nice set of 5 slotmag alloys. refurbed a few years back- i washed one wheel to show the condition/shine. interior is pretty good- i think it may be from a early 2.8 maybe? drivers seat will need a repair but it will all scrub up decent. loads of spares with the car- i cant remember whats in there! basically it wants very little welding/ repairs, wants painting and needs some electrics tidying up as i dont tink all the lights etc all worked. nice project but im not going to get round to it for a long time. if your interested then get in touch. im in Hertfordshire and after £3750 ono. any questions just ask or pm me on here. thanks, matt
Mattcapri
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser (project car)

Re: capri FOR SALE

Post by Mattcapri »

got a load of pics here but dont have a clue how to post them- so feel free to send me over your emails and i can send them that way. matt
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: capri FOR SALE

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Mattcapri wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:14 pm got a load of pics here but dont have a clue how to post them- so feel free to send me over your emails and i can send them that way. matt
Hi,
Uploading photos is easy as they can now be uploaded directly to the forum, have a read of this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53062

Good luck with the sale.

Andrew.