Looking to find one of my Dad's old cars

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Hoddy
Car(s): None as of yet looking for fathers old cars he sold when he was younger

Looking to find one of my Dad's old cars

Post by Hoddy »

Wondering if anyone one here has seen them?
PLEASE tell me any news on any of the cars

The first Reg I Know i: WOB 799J
All I know is its still green by DLVA and is still a Ford

Ill find some photos of his others in the near future.

(I'm not sure if this post is allowed but we are looking to buy back one of his old cars to keep as father son)

I will add the rest soon, It would be amazing to get in contact with any of the owners and get update photos

Also do you guys have any good ways to find some of them I'm sure we could do a V888 but what would the reason we require the information..
Paul G
Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Skoda Octavia VRS, VW Polo 1.4CL

Re: Looking to find one of my Dad's old cars

Post by Paul G »

Hoddy wrote:Wondering if anyone one here has seen them?

(I'm not sure if this post is allowed but we are looking to buy back one of his old cars to keep as father son)

I will add the rest soon, It would be amazing to get in contact with any of the owners and get update photos

Also do you guys have any good ways to find some of them I'm sure we could do a V888 but what would the reason we require the information..

Dvla shows it last taxed November 1983. I would highly doubt it still exists unfortunately.
Hoddy
Car(s): None as of yet looking for fathers old cars he sold when he was younger

Re: Looking to find one of my Dad's old cars

Post by Hoddy »

Paul G wrote:
Hoddy wrote:Wondering if anyone one here has seen them?

Dvla shows it last taxed November 1983. I would highly doubt it still exists unfortunately.
Were hoping it still exists at this point there is like 3 other cars. one of which we saw on ebay a good few years back- ill keep updated with the reg's when I ask him some more info, hopefully gonna find one for his retirement gift, in a few years time.