for sale 1984 2.8i for spares **Not Parting out**

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Joshburn
Car(s): 1984 Ford Capri 2.8 Injection (resto/mod project)

for sale 1984 2.8i for spares **Not Parting out**

Post by Joshburn »

*******NOT PARTING OUT***** full disclosure.
As most people do i purchased this Capri with the hopes of making it into a proper car again, and as most may know men plan and god laughs. Due to my growing family and work demands i was unable to make this dream come to reality. What i am hoping for is to help someone make there dream a reality with a donor car. The car has a lot of rot and cancer some of it will take a better, more focused mind than mine but most of the body can be salvaged to maybe fix up another car. The engine was running decent (was burning a little rich) before i removed it just to give the motor a complete overhaul (turned out it was running rich because the last person didn't install the sprayer in the #3 cylinder correctly. The engine has since been torn down and is ready for someone to start the rebuild for maybe another 2.8 they are building. Again, i am not here to sell a perfect running Capri. I am only trying to pass along a vehicle that you can use as a donor. Currently SORN and no MOT, will have to pick up due to it not currently having a engine installed. Looking for 1800 quid. Any questions or views please call 07469390406 from 0900-1800 any day.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/Joshu ... rary/capri
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: for sale 1984 2.8i for spares **Not Parting out**

Post by andyd »

:goodluck: with the sale, and a location may help :)
Hoddy
Car(s): None as of yet looking for fathers old cars he sold when he was younger

Re: for sale 1984 2.8i for spares **Not Parting out**

Post by Hoddy »

What was the reg?