Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Boney93
Car(s): Mk3 focus st3
Vivaro van soon to be upgrading
Ford capri 2.0 laser

1985 ford capri 2.0 laser lacquer red

Post by Boney93 »

1985 ford capri 2.0 laser

Genuine interests email me [email protected] for pictures as not sure how to upload on here! Cheers

98000 miles
I'm the 4th owner
big folder full of history from pervious owners, including everything it has had done / services old mots etc

since I've owned it i have just recently had a new clutch put it in with a new clutch cable, new starter motor, new fan motor, it has a aftermarket dab radio with a cut dash to suit, 2.8 front brakes, braided brake hoses on the front, stainless exhaust and performance manifold (not stainless) k and n air filter , i have changed the engine oil a couple days ago aswell as oil filter and new spark plugs, may be more but thats all i can think of,

i have every original parts aswell including uncut dash, radio, air filter, exhaust, i have a couple of carbs aswell never knew if they work or not but got them with it when i brought the car,

it has mot till august 2017 i believe.

it isn't easy me selling this as i have a lot of love for this car but since i just don't use it as much i think its time for someone else to enjoy the car.

bad points;
- the front passenger wing at the front is a bit soft and cracked, seems someones filled over it once before.
- couple rust bubbles round the car and couple stone chips but it is a 31 year old car,
- small tears in the front seats

thats as much as i can think of, serious interests call or text me 07929353478 if you ring and i don't answer leave a message and will get back to you when i can