2.8 injection

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
turbo-mike
Car(s): capri 2.8, focus van, st focus

2.8 injection

Post by turbo-mike »

I have decided it is time to sell Alfie my black 2.8I capri I will post it on hear for a few days before I put it up on ebay as a buy it now price so if there is any one looking for a genuine car for sale hears your chance. As many of you know it is the one used on EastEnders as Alfie moons capri and it can either be bought as it appeared on the TV or as a standard capri I have all the correct standard parts that could be refitted to the car in about 1 hour so no bother to me how the new owner wants it.
The car is a original car that has not been restored it has just had any work that was needed done to keep it in top condition, It has only had 7 owners in it's life time of 33 years and has covered just over 84 thousand miles, it has a folder full of recipts and all the old mot's to prove its genuine low miles non of this been of the road for ten years crap that people use to loose about 100k miles .

Good bits
No rust
Genuine original wings never repaired rust free.
Axel, Gearbox all good as have been replaced with good low milage replacements.
All fluids changed in the last 2 years all engine fluids this year.
Body work has had some panels painted as the paint had worn thin on the edges through over polishing.
Original supplying dealer widow sticker and number plates
Everything genuine ford.

Bad bits
As it has not been restored/full respray they are small marks in the paintwork they could be machine polished out I expect.
Has a Janspeed mild steel exhaust that may need changing some time soon as it sounds a bit loud to me.
That's it

Now for sale on ebay.
mike

I will let the pictures let you see what you can buy.

Last edited by turbo-mike on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Re: 2.8 injection

Post by SmokeEm »

You don't need a Turbo nutter 4WD Subaru Forester STi do you Mike? :lol:
turbo-mike
Car(s): capri 2.8, focus van, st focus

Post by turbo-mike »

Sorry Dave getting out of the old skool car world, now if it was a new ford kuga titanium x then we could of done a deal, But thanks for the great offer.
mike
SmokeEm
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 14.0 1/4 mile with a 'few' bits missing

Post by SmokeEm »

Lol, not sure my Scooby is oldskool but either way, it will be a very sad day when we lose you from the old car scene. Of all the people over the last 20 years I've dealt with, you have been the best. Honest, trustworthy and above all, a fantastic funny guy. I hope you don't disappear altogether :crying: