early 4 speed 2.8 for sale

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
stevbev
Car(s): 2.8 injection

early 4 speed 2.8 for sale

Post by stevbev »

Ime thinking of selling one of my 2.8 capris, caspian blue over silver 83 y reg, carla check trim and 4 speed box, i purchased this car off an old guy about a year ago, after about 12 years stood in his garage, i had the car running, but it was lumpy owing to the fuel tank having old fuel and crap in it, the tank itself is rot free, but ive removed it for cleaning out, ive replaced both rear lower corners and one arch, ive fitted a rust free bonnet (cost me an arm and a leg) and replaced the tailgate with a rust free item, the dash is uncracked and the trim is good apart from some bolster wear on the drivers side, the inner wings are mint , front panel is rust free as is the rear panel, the passenger a post needs some repair, the scuttle is very good as is the roof, the doors are very good too,both front wings are genuine ford, and need some small repairs on the front, but still very useable, drivers side floor needs a repair along the cill lip, all in all a very good project for someone, and when done it will be worth good money, please dont think its a 5 min job as to do it right it wants painting too,i have photos if anybody wants them, only selling as ime converting the building its in at the minute, otherwise ide keep it, ime looking for £3000 for it, cheers.