For Sale B Reg 2.8 Injection

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
damenk

For Sale B Reg 2.8 Injection

Post by damenk »

For Sale

:ford: B Reg 2.8 injection (1984), 4 Speed. 12 Months MOT (As of yesterday) with 109k Miles on the Clock

Location = Hythe, Southampton

Price £5500

Engine
Drives really well, I’ve had the water pump replaced and the tappets looked at (they were a little noisy) Also a recent oil change.
New Bosch battery

Exterior
It was stripped down to bear metal a few years ago (not sure when), but comes with a photo album of this. The body is sold, its solid underneath. The driver’s wing was scuffed down to the primer by the previous owner (See Photo)
There are a few minor chips here and there, but the wing the only real noticeable area.
The Bumpers are all good, apart from I minor dent in the rear where my dad drove bumped it slightly, not noticeable if I am honest

Interior
I replaced the seats and door cards with a mint condition Recaro shark grey set. The dash is in good condition, a couple of minor cracks nothing to noticeable. It could do with a new lower dash under the steering wheel and that has split (still usable but we all want everything perfect)
I have put in an Alpine head unit (No CD, just radio and Bluetooth) I have also put speakers in the original speaker points, so nothing has been cut for speakers.
It has an original rear parcel shelf, which is not perfect but is in a half decent condition.

Other
Heater works (I had the motor replaced)

Pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ow4ex557iljd ... -jOEa?dl=0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried to list all the good and bad points.
This really is a decent example of a 2.8i Capri, it’s not show condition (but is not show condition price), gutted to let it go, but can’t justify it sat on the drive way being used now and again.

It comes with a little box of spares I have accumulated and a really good cover, which is lives under.

Any other questions, please get in touch, 07989163960 or [email protected]

Thanks Damen
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: For Sale B Reg 2.8 Injection

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi Damen,
That's a nice looking car, good luck with the sale.

Out of curiosity, is this the one that was advertised on Ebay a while back with a photo of a bodykit it used to have fitted?

All the best,
Andrew.
damenk

Post by damenk »

Hi Andrew

Thanks, I'm not going to lie I'm gutted to be letting it go!

I did buy it of a guy that advertised it on eBay, he was based in Torquay! I'm sure it did used to have a body kit fitted! I will check the photo album of it being restored (it's stored at me folks house) and get some pics off the resto added to the photo album of the car.

Thanks

Damen
damenk

Post by damenk »

Hi Guys

I have now uploaded some photos from the Photo Album of the car being restored a few years ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ow4ex557iljd ... -jOEa?dl=0

Thanks

Damen
damenk

Post by damenk »

Car now sold!!

Many thanks

Damen