Capri wanted

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Adamdubz
Car(s): Cortina mk3 2 door 1972 2.0 pinto with type 9 box (sold)

Capri wanted

Post by Adamdubz »

Hello guys,
Few years back i sold my cortina 1972 2 door. Miss it dearly ive had a few cars since (im only 21) recently built a fast Volvo 940, which i sold as soon as an offer was made and i think its time I got something i can keep and admire.

Always liked Capris and if im honest im after a Laser as an entry level starting point and mostly bwcause they are the cheapest so it seems. I would prefer something that needs abit of work but with MOT! Im from East anglia too, so keep that in mind!
Been on a few Ford forums and you guys always seem to be the most helpful so thanks in advance :).
martinrocz
Car(s): Ford Capri 1.6ls

Re: Capri wanted

Post by martinrocz »

Hi... I just so happens that I have discussed with our son to move his Capri on....
We brought it 2 years ago, from a guy in Scotland, who basically stripped it down, rebuilt it/re-sprayed.
At the time, we paid £2600.. which for the car and condition it was good...
Its been through 2 MOT's and just passed another 2 weeks ago... with flying colors..
Unfortunately, my son has neglected the car... so before it gets to a complete wreck!!... I have talked him into selling it on...
I can provide photos of what if looked like 2years ago when we brought it... and photos of what it looks like now...
To be honest... it's just the paintwork that lets it down....someone who know what they are doing with a machine mop, will probably do wonders with it

Let me know....

M.
Adamdubz
Car(s): Cortina mk3 2 door 1972 2.0 pinto with type 9 box (sold)

Post by Adamdubz »

Thanks for your reply, and if im honest it sounds exactly what im looking for - savanle but not a complete money pit! I shall Dm you my email
Cheers, Adam
The Barron
Car(s): Hunting for my first car, A Capri !

Post by The Barron »

Hello< is your sons Capri still for sale, if so can you please PM me or send some pictures to [email protected] That would be great.
Cheers
Jack
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

The Barron wrote:Hello< is your sons Capri still for sale,
Hi,
Unfortunately not.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48624

Andrew.
BARONESS
Car(s): FORD CAPRI 2.0 GL

Post by BARONESS »

Adamdubz wrote:Hello guys,
Few years back i sold my cortina 1972 2 door. Miss it dearly ive had a few cars since (im only 21) recently built a fast Volvo 940, which i sold as soon as an offer was made and i think its time I got something i can keep and admire.

Always liked Capris and if im honest im after a Laser as an entry level starting point and mostly bwcause they are the cheapest so it seems. I would prefer something that needs abit of work but with MOT! Im from East anglia too, so keep that in mind!
Been on a few Ford forums and you guys always seem to be the most helpful so thanks in advance :).
Are you still looking for a car?