mk3 capri laser

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
d_dazzy
Car(s): Ford Capri laser 1.6 (daily driver)

mk3 capri laser

Post by d_dazzy »

unfourtunetly due to circumstances i am having to put the old girl up for sale, i have owned this capri for the last two years and i am the second owner, i have gave her much love over that time, shes had new front calipers,discs and pads, i wanted abit more power so got hold of a 2 litre 205 engine which has had a good service, new water pump cambelt kit, 32/36 intake (needs refurbing) up rated radiator, electronic ignition system done away with points.5 speed box
body work is tidy for its age, has a few dents. the wings have got the usual rust (pics on request) head lights have been upgraded to bmw e30 smiley lights as capri ones were shocking, also has two yellow ford spotlights.
interior is spot on had a new carpet from the previous owner, elelctric window upgrade.wheels are wellers and are 7jj at the back and 5.5jj at the front (off the top of my head)
the car will start and drive but will need trailing away due to carb/mot&tax
£2600

collection is from b91 area 5-10mins from birmingham airport

i do have alot of spares to go with this car, so price is none negotinalable, i still have the orignal 1.6 engine to stay with the car, various other spares, another 32/36 intake, a set of recaro fishnet front seats, these will go with the car for the right price other wise il sell them seperate if im knocked down on price!
you can find a build thread on this car in the project thread :)

bad points
few dents/rust on wings
carb needs rebuilding due to a leak
engine bay needs tidying up
tyres could do with taking off and resealing due to being stood
needs an mot and tax

no swaps just cold hard cash please :)