1974 Capri Ghia

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
BSKPLoft100
Car(s): Ford Mk2 Capri 1974: restoration
Riley RME 1 1/2 ltr 1955: 99% finished MOTed

1974 Capri Ghia

Post by BSKPLoft100 »

Right lads, I really need the space, so, My MK2 1974 Mk2 Capri Ghia 2Ltr, has got to go to a very happy buyer.
As stated earlier in the forum, this car other than a slight color variation, of Flame Orange (probably a good mopping would rectify) is as good as it gets
New vinyl roof, Kenlow fan, new engine and five speed box fitted with only 25000 put on it. Weber twin-choke, four branch exhaust, electronic ignition, sunroof, Clarrion radio and booster, electric aerial, boot stays re-gassed. Ally wheels stripped and repainted, new tyres, deadlocks on doors, alarms fitted to ignition and doors, battery cutout. Very clean, in, out and under.
Tax free as from next April. MOTed March 2015
This car will not get nicked.
It is so good I might buy it myself.
At £3500 some one will think they have won the lottery
first come first served
Will try to post some pictures further on :goodluck: :goodluck:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Re: 1974 Capri Ghia

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi,

This does sound like a nice car for the money. However, you really need to post some photos, or maybe just some links to photos on this listing to have a realistic chance of selling. Personally, I would also advertise on carandclassic.co.uk and also have a classified listing on Ebay. Yes, Ebay is expensive, but there is no better way to reach out to so many potential buyers.

Good luck with the sale.

Andrew.
Tamworthbay
Car(s): Y reg 1.6L in imperial red, ex owner of 3.0s and 2.0 GL in gorgeous Tibetan gold

Post by Tamworthbay »

No disrespect, but if it just needs a good mopping then I would get it done. If I saw a car with different shades on it I would assume it needs expensive painting doing, perhaps even a full respray to get perfect. If a good mopping will sort it then it would be well worth doing as it's not a big job.
BSKPLoft100

Post by BSKPLoft100 »

"Correct"
But as already stated I am 76 with a few health issues now, and mopping cars is a definet no no, even thinking of walking round one gives me the eebie geebies
Look; this car only wants some one with a little bit of savvy, and I am sure it would be bought without hesitation
Sorry about the lack of pictures, but I cannot seem to grasp this side of the laptop, although I have sent some to email inquiries
regards
Brian :banghead: :banghead:
Caprifan Rob
Car(s): 2.8injection special

Post by Caprifan Rob »

Brian, found your car on carandclassic, I'm crap with computers but took pics with my phone.. Hope you don't mind me posting pics.
Looks good for the money, wouldn't mind it myself if I had the money.

BSKPLoft100

Post by BSKPLoft100 »

Crikey, I did not think there were people like that around any more, and all I can do is thank the last poster very much.
Another comment I must make is, the previous owner fitted the tow bar, because he had a small allotment, and had a little trailer to suit, so no bloody great caravan, I have since removed it, so anybody wants to buy it, with the electrics, make me an offer
As always
:nopity: :nopity:
cappa28i
Car(s): ford capri 2.8i

Post by cappa28i »

Hi is this for sale still
BSKPLoft100

Post by BSKPLoft100 »