For sale Mk3 Capri 2.8 turbo

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Jpandkat1985
Car(s): Mk3 2.8i turbo capri

For sale Mk3 Capri 2.8 turbo

Post by Jpandkat1985 »

[/img]Mk3 Capri 2.8 turbo technics...
started life as a 2.0 pinto

Cadburys purple sprayed 6/8 years ago starting to show signs of bubble rust on front wings by the aerial and on the lips of the wings and a little around the front screen also a little bit under the bonnet an a bit on drivers iner door .This is all surface rust that can be treated. On the boot there was a ford badge but now been removed and has left glue stuck to the paint. The wings are pattern ones an there not lined up perfect passenger wing has a small dent and a deep scratch to it. .sunroof catches on the roof so I've never used it. Spoiler has a small chip out of it been glued back on. The car overheats I've had head gaskets checked and there both fine . Could have bad airlock as these engines are prone for this. But I've been told it needs bigger radaitor and twin fans to cope with the turbo. She's had loads of new parts thrown at her listed below . I've now run out of cash and time so she's gotta go . All swapz considers or cash £4k Ono

9 months mot 3 months tax

17" refurb softline alloys all new tyres
Full poly bushed lowered on lowering blocks on the rear. Lowered springs on the front . Uprated struts
Power steering
New track rod end + steering gaitors
New clutch cable
New throttle cable
New speedo cable
New drilled and grooved discs + pads
Baileys dump valve
New boost guage fitted ..running 5psi as standard
New Uprated fuel pump
New fuel lines front to back
New turbo / recon 2yr warranty
New water pipes
New water pump
New thermostat housin
New leads / plugs
New custom stainless exhaust 3" with out would told tip also had exhaust link pipe from turbo to exhaust manifold stainless . Made by power flow full life time guarantee . Sounds awesome
New Silicone turbo pipes
New Uprated front mount intercooler
1 key fits all doors and ignition / reg no matches all windows
Thousands spent stacks of history nearly all of the old mots + more
2.8i shark interior mint

Come have a look if your unsure I've been honest in my add . Located in Aylesbury . 07767718802 would prefer quick cash sale £4000 ono. But open to all swapz