1985 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser £1500

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
mkIIIcapri
Car(s): Black 1.6 MKIII Capri Laser

1985 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser £1500

Post by mkIIIcapri »

Unfortunately I am having to sell my beloved Ford Capri. I have been the owner for 3 years and have loved every second of driving her. She has been a fantastic runner for me and still continues to start first time and runs like a dream. She has been off the road since September 13 due to me going to uni, during this time she was in dry store. My plan was to take this summer fixing up some bodywork that needed doing but unfortunately just don't have the time and with university pressing on I am not going to have the time. This does mean that she will be sold without and MOT unfortunately. She was originally burgundy but I have had a respray black as can be seen in the photos.

Mechanically it is a very sound car, she has been regularly serviced and always been driving sensibly.

The back wheel arches are starting to rust through and there are that patches on the bonnet as can be seen in the photos. Viewing is recommended but she won't disappoint

Things that I have done -
Head skimmed valves and gaskets replaced
New steering column
Laser interior replaced
Parcel shelf cut to fit speakers.
Brakes replaced
Dixie horns fitted
Fog lamps attached.
Sun roof seal replaced
New radiator fitted,
New near side wing
New respray to black as original colour was burgundy.
RS Alloy wheels sprayed gold including spare.
Other little bits and bobs just for looks!

She has done 102,510 miles which for a car who is just shy of 30 years old is very low!
Manually Gear Box, 5 speed.

I am asking £1500 which I consider to be very fair as all is needed is a bit of welding to get her back on the road. But I will listen to offers.

Based in the South West near Minehead, Delivery may be possible depending on time scale.

http://1985capri.myalbum.co.uk/ Photos on this link
elliecharlie2008
Donator
Donator
Car(s): many many capris

Re: 1985 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser £1500

Post by elliecharlie2008 »

may sound daft
are you the one going to uni up north somewhere?
steve
mkIIIcapri
Car(s): Black 1.6 MKIII Capri Laser

Re: 1985 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser £1500

Post by mkIIIcapri »

Ha, yes i am indeed unfortunately i lost your number, if you still have mine drop me a text if this is of any interest to you.