1987 Ford Capri 2.0L Laser For Sale, EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
ChrisGoodwin0603
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0L

1987 Ford Capri 2.0L Laser For Sale, EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

Post by ChrisGoodwin0603 »

Very sadly I am selling my 1987 Ford Capri 2.0L Laser due to the fact I am at university and don't have the time or the money to continue restoring it to it's former glory.

The bodywork is in EXCELLENT condition and is used daily, it really is an amazing runner with a mere 68,000 miles on the clock.

It's taxed until the end of January 2014 and has just had a years MOT put on it (Until October 2014) and was given extremely good feedback because of the fact it is in very good condition which is rare to find in classic cars these days so you can drive it home with a huge smile on your face!
It's believed to have had three previous owners but has been stored for most of it's existence, due to this there is no service history.

It's had new spark plugs, points, timing belt, oil filter, Ignition leads, performance exhaust system, rocker cover gasket, engine oil and has had the cooling system flushed and replenished.

I have also purchased and fitted a MK2 Capri front grille, classic enthusiasts will realise just how hard these are to come by, to give it a unique look whilst adding to its character.

Make the decision to purchase this Capri and i promise you will not regret it!! Be the envy of everyone and pick it up for a steal at...

£4350 ONO

[email protected]
Thanks.

Ian Ibbeson
Car(s): Just buying a ford capri 2.0 laser in blue d reg good condition and ver original , picking it up in Essex next week . Was hoping for a 2.8 but cannot find one ats reasonable . Anyway looking forward to driving it . Everyone says its a mid life crisis .

Re: 1987 Ford Capri 2.0L Laser For Sale, EXCELLENT CONDITION

Post by Ian Ibbeson »

So sad to see your selling my old capri , just to remind you what I told you when your brought , there is no history as the chap that had it died and his daughter brought it and sold it to a classic dealer in Essex , which is where I brought it , I had it for six months and found I did not due it enough and then you brought it from me . Good luck in selling it and hope it goes to a good home .
dan the capri fan
Car(s): Black 1986 Ford Capri 1.6 Laser.
Imperial Red 1983 Ford Capri 2.0S (concors winner).
Silver 2002 Ford Mondeo 1.8 Zetec, daily driver.

Post by dan the capri fan »

thats really nice i love how clean it is :D
Ian Ibbeson
Car(s): Just buying a ford capri 2.0 laser in blue d reg good condition and ver original , picking it up in Essex next week . Was hoping for a 2.8 but cannot find one ats reasonable . Anyway looking forward to driving it . Everyone says its a mid life crisis .

Post by Ian Ibbeson »

Hi Chris , I know it's not my business but how have you got on with selling the capris ?