Lovely Black Ford Capri

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Gilo87
Car(s): Ford Capri 1.6 LS (Classic weekend drive)

Lovely Black Ford Capri

Post by Gilo87 »

Black Ford Capri for sale

Hi there and welcome to my Capri. (Pictures can be seen on ebay)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Ford-Ca ... 1200744550

The car is in fantastic condition and turns many heads wherever she goes. Has recently had an MOT and passed easily with no advisories, has tax until the end of October. I have only run the car during the summer months and always dry store the Capri in the garage.

The car is in great condition and has a new Weber carburettor, head unit and speakers (fitted to original mounts) and an electronic aerial. During the time I have owned it many new parts have been fitted, either by me or the local Ford garage:

Genuine RS alloy wheels, the car has been lowered and a front strut brace fitted to improve road holding. New high powered electric Kenlow fan ensuring the engine doesn’t overheat. LED lights fitted to lower bumper, central locking, car is converted to unleaded, new clutch, new alternator, new Bosh blower motor, a standard exhaust back box and battery.

The engine is an excellent 1.6 pinto maintained superbly during its life and hence cruises along nicely. Understandably I have never had a problem with it and she just keeps running smoothly.

I absolutely love the car, but I need a van and unfortunately do not have the funds to keep the Capri at present. However, classic insurance on the car is very low, so whether a young driver or enthusiast and looking for a good Capri in excellent condition then this would be a sound investment.

The paint really shines and the car looks lovely in Fords fabulous black. (As Henry Ford used to say: “You can have any colour... So long as it’s black”) The sills are solid and the car has been wax oiled. Will be sad to see her go, but I’m sure the car will be enjoyed by the new owner as much as I have.
Car is priced fairly at £2,750. Please feel very welcome to come and have a look.

Open to sensible offers

Car is based in Crowborough East Sussex
Contact me anytime on 07729 351948 or 01892 663911

Many thanks,

Giles