2.0 laser for sale

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
Ian Ibbeson
Car(s): Just buying a ford capri 2.0 laser in blue d reg good condition and ver original , picking it up in Essex next week . Was hoping for a 2.8 but cannot find one ats reasonable . Anyway looking forward to driving it . Everyone says its a mid life crisis .

2.0 laser for sale

Post by Ian Ibbeson »

After much soul searching i am considering selling my laser , its in good condition and has been wax oyled underneath and has had three littile holes done which we found and my mechanic welded . it runs brilliantly and the only reason i am considering this is to put the money towards a new family car . My asking price is in the region off £3800.00 . i live in Exeter and the viewing is open to whoever but what i would ask is that the car continues to be used and not abused or stripped as it runs well and is in original condition . i can e.mail pictues to interested parties .
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Re: 2.0 laser for sale

Post by pbar »

I don't mean any disrespect, and you can of course ask whatever you wish for, but I think the price might be too high for you to get a sale, I feel that you would be lucky to do so. 2.0 Lasers just don't seem to go quite that high, even with no rust, very original, good bodywork, runs well, can be used daily, and no faults aside from some wear due to age. The best of luck though, will be interested to see what it goes for, shame you are having to sell.
Ian Ibbeson
Car(s): Just buying a ford capri 2.0 laser in blue d reg good condition and ver original , picking it up in Essex next week . Was hoping for a 2.8 but cannot find one ats reasonable . Anyway looking forward to driving it . Everyone says its a mid life crisis .

Re: 2.0 laser for sale

Post by Ian Ibbeson »

Have been informed that £3800 is asking too much . Many apologies . Been told £2800 is a more reasonable asking price . If anyone is interested pm me with your email and. Will send photos