Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
smartski
Car(s): audi a8
alfa sw
smart roadster
smart 600

capri wanted

Post by smartski »

i am currently looking for a good capri to use as an occasional driver. any mk is good for me,it must be in sound condition with a current mot and useable. i would love a brooklands but a good 2.0 laser is more than capable of the speeds i will subject it to. modified engines are ok-i have modded my smart to death- interior condition is important to me. pre 73 are particularly welcome for the obvious road tax benefits. i have four cars to tax already!
i live in leicester but traveling is no problem for the right car. the less previous owners the better. pleas no sheds as i want to enjoy owning it and perhaps modifying it,not fixing it!!!!
thanks for your time,john.
Conor
Car(s): Capri 2L Laser.

Re: capri wanted

Post by Conor »

This one is up near Sheffield. It's been well restored and would do you well. Well cheap too. Was supposed to be looking at it myself this week but life is conspiring against me.

Pics of build:
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k428/brookiwayne/

For sale listing:
http://www.capripower.co.uk/board/index ... opic=10297
GRANDMASTERREW

Re: capri wanted

Post by GRANDMASTERREW »

Hey

Ive got a very nice example of a mk3 2.0 in excellent condition. It has tax and test until july 09.

I use this car for work every day and it starts up and runs perfectly, i recently drove it down to ford fair in silverstone and it was a dream to drive.

Ive got plenty service history(over £2000 spent in past 10 years) and theres not a spot of rust anywhere. Ive recently replaced the damaged 4 spoke original wheels and replaced with some mint conditioned originals and also put 4 brand new firestone tyres on there.

There are no 2.0 5speeds in this condition for this price anywhere ive seen so worth a look.

I was looking for £1100 but im open to offers. It was on ebay a few weeks ago but got screwed by some idiot bidder so im reluctant to sell down that route again.

Anygood?
Attachments
cap.jpg
cap.jpg (28.72 KiB) Viewed 1381 times