FOR SALE-- REVISED

Capris For Sale and Wanted Adverts
focus16ghia
Car(s): 269zft2

FOR SALE-- REVISED

Post by focus16ghia »

1977 mk 3 capri....OFFERS AROUND £150.....IF NO INTREST,IT WILL BE GOING FOR SCRAP :shock: .ALSO 1977 JEEP CHEROKEE,5.7 LITER V8,QUITE POSIBLEY FIT INTO CAPRI ENGINE BAY :twisted: .£150
maxamilion
Car(s): #Ford Capri Caberet 1.6#
#Suzuki Vitara 1.6#

Re: FOR SALE-- REVISED

Post by maxamilion »

Any details, any MOT,TAX?

How bad is the corrosion if it has any.

I'd just like some more details mate :)
focus16ghia

Post by focus16ghia »

possibley suitable only for spares,been in garage about 12 years.posted details in earlier post.my brother in law wants it gone because rent has gone up on his lock up.i was going to have it myself,but got a mini to finish.2.1 liter motor with 4-1 manifold,alloy wheels and spare engine and box.looked around it and it does need welding.if you are learning to weld,yu will be an expert when finished :lol:
maxamilion
Car(s): #Ford Capri Caberet 1.6#
#Suzuki Vitara 1.6#

Post by maxamilion »

focus16ghia wrote:possibley suitable only for spares,been in garage about 12 years.posted details in earlier post.my brother in law wants it gone because rent has gone up on his lock up.i was going to have it myself,but got a mini to finish.2.1 liter motor with 4-1 manifold,alloy wheels and spare engine and box.looked around it and it does need welding.if you are learning to weld,yu will be an expert when finished :lol:
:lol: TBH I didn't expect anything else at that price but I thought i'd give it a go, good luck with the sale :D
focus16ghia

Post by focus16ghia »

sorry both cars sold today for £150