Genuine Mk3 Parcel Shelf grey

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Re: Genuine Mk3 Parcel Shelf grey

Post by andyd »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:35 pm To be fair, it's not often that a parcel shelf in that condition comes up for sale.

Andrew.
True, but still alot for that one imo. I would start lower with a reserve, but as it says he's not bothered if it sells.

NOS I could see the price at that.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

andyd wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:33 pm as it says he's not bothered if it sells.
It might sell at that price, it might not. The seller is only trying to get the price that he feels it's worth. If it doesn't sell, I'm sure it will resurface again in a few years and it might sell then.
To be honest, I wouldn't pay that much for an original parcel shelf, mint or not. I'm happy with my CCI item. However, if somebody wants to pay £750 for a shelf, that's up to them.

Andrew.
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Andrew 2.8i wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:03 pm
andyd wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:33 pm as it says he's not bothered if it sells.
It might sell at that price, it might not. The seller is only trying to get the price that he feels it's worth. If it doesn't sell, I'm sure it will resurface again in a few years and it might sell then.
To be honest, I wouldn't pay that much for an original parcel shelf, mint or not. I'm happy with my CCI item. However, if somebody wants to pay £750 for a shelf, that's up to them.

Andrew.
:agree: Andrew, the CCI shelf is a good buy even if you do have to use some of the parts from the old shelf.
Grumsum
Car(s): Brooklands

Post by Grumsum »

not mine on ebay I'm in sussex

They are back in the roof with the seats