FOR SALE: MK3 Front wings primed in black (pair) and a grey leather steering wheel

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
Pans8pie
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 laser

FOR SALE: MK3 Front wings primed in black (pair) and a grey leather steering wheel

Post by Pans8pie »

I have a pair of MK3 Front wings. They're new and unused, they have the light surface rust ontop of the primer that you'd expect from being in the garage for years, clean otherwise.

I bought them secondhand and was going to fit them to mine but managed to undent my wings whilst they are still on the car. And they've been dry stored in the garage ever since. (so I'm not sure of the year they were made)

They still have the shop stickers on them. Info as follows

MAXI CAR
POP ON
FORD CAPRI MK3 78-84
Parafango anteriore destroy (Italian for right front fender, left for the left one!)

Which by my logic has them made in Italy so not genuine Ford parts.

Metal not fibreglass - primed in black

Also have a genuine steering wheel, grey leather with a split in the leather where your right hand sits (no centre cap tho)

Open to offers. In Kent
I have pics but not sure if I can upload them on here? (currently posting on phone)
Last edited by Pans8pie on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Re: FOR SALE: MK3 Front wings primed in black (pair) and a grey leather steering wheel

Post by Jasonmarie »

Just out of interest and Iam in Kent as well how much are you looking for the pair ?
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
Pans8pie

Re: FOR SALE: MK3 Front wings primed in black (pair) and a grey leather steering wheel

Post by Pans8pie »

Pans8pie

Post by Pans8pie »

I've seen plenty on ebay and other places between £130 and £250 each
I've been told older pattern parts are a better fit than new ones (so ive been told anyway)
That being said I'd probably be happy with £200 for both to be honest
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Pans8pie wrote:I have pics but not sure if I can upload them on here? (currently posting on phone)
Hi,
To post photos on the forum you first need to upload them to a photohosting website. A how-to can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33174

I hope that helps and good luck with the sale,

Andrew.
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

There is somebody in Kent who or will be in contact as I said there was a pair on here forsale . But thanks for the price as it helps everybody on here also if you follow Mr Andrews link it easy to post up pictures . :beer:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

Another guide to posting pics, simpler method than the other -

This assumes you have a pic on your computer (for example on your desktop) already -

1. Go to https://postimages.org/ (you do not have to be a member or login)
2. Click Choose Images
3. Browse to the pic you wish to use and double click it (or click once and click Open)
4. Copy the Direct Link in the list (i.e. click the symbol on the right or highlight it and press Control-c)
5. Open up a new message window on here (as if to type your reply/new message, or whatever, as you normally would)
6. Type your message and when done click the Img button and then press Control-v (this will paste the link you previously copied in step 4)
7. Press Preview to see how it will look or Submit, and you're done.
Pans8pie

Post by Pans8pie »

Thanks for the tips. I will try and upload photos later on, and thanks for spreading the word!