WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
joe_burtenshaw
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm
Car(s): Ford capri 2lt laser fitter with a turbo'd mx5 1.8 engine

WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby joe_burtenshaw » Thu May 10, 2018 8:55 pm

hi guys new to ford capri ownership and i have dived into the deepend and brought a (big) project is a 85 2lt laser but it has a 1.8 mx5 turbo-ed engine in it.
i need a full interior - also if anyone has any wheels that are the correct offset for an xpac that would be awesome (or could someone tell me the correct offset for it?)
i think im going to be on here a lot as i have lots to do but i have started :)
thanks guys

samholmes
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 pm
Car(s): Ford capri laser 2.0

Re: WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby samholmes » Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 pm

I have full sets of Laser door cards plus front two seats both in almost perfect condition . No rear seats though

joe_burtenshaw
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm
Car(s): Ford capri 2lt laser fitter with a turbo'd mx5 1.8 engine

Re: WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby joe_burtenshaw » Thu May 10, 2018 10:19 pm

wow any pictures and what sort of money would we be looking at >? also where abouts are you?
thanks joe

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 10639
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion

Re: WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby Andrew 2.8i » Sat May 12, 2018 7:33 pm

joe_burtenshaw wrote: also if anyone has any wheels that are the correct offset for an xpac that would be awesome (or could someone tell me the correct offset for it?)

Hi,
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:
I have found a post on the OSF forum that states that 7.5J wheels that were available as an option on x pack cars have an offset of -19.
http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index ... an-x-pack/
I hope that helps you.

Andrew.
Image

Ptgladstone
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm
Car(s): Capri supercharged 24v (project)

Re: WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby Ptgladstone » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 pm

joe_burtenshaw wrote:hi guys new to ford capri ownership and i have dived into the deepend and brought a (big) project is a 85 2lt laser but it has a 1.8 mx5 turbo-ed engine in it.
i need a full interior - also if anyone has any wheels that are the correct offset for an xpac that would be awesome (or could someone tell me the correct offset for it?)
i think im going to be on here a lot as i have lots to do but i have started :)
thanks guys


Ive got a full 2.8i skark grey interior in good condition no rips

joe_burtenshaw
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm
Car(s): Ford capri 2lt laser fitter with a turbo'd mx5 1.8 engine

Re: WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby joe_burtenshaw » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:22 am

Ptgladstone wrote:
joe_burtenshaw wrote:hi guys new to ford capri ownership and i have dived into the deepend and brought a (big) project is a 85 2lt laser but it has a 1.8 mx5 turbo-ed engine in it.
i need a full interior - also if anyone has any wheels that are the correct offset for an xpac that would be awesome (or could someone tell me the correct offset for it?)
i think im going to be on here a lot as i have lots to do but i have started :)
thanks guys


Ive got a full 2.8i skark grey interior in good condition no rips

Great any pictures? Also where are you located? Thanks joe

Ptgladstone
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm
Car(s): Capri supercharged 24v (project)

Re: WANTED* full interior for a mk 3

Postby Ptgladstone » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:01 pm

joe_burtenshaw wrote:
Ptgladstone wrote:
joe_burtenshaw wrote:hi guys new to ford capri ownership and i have dived into the deepend and brought a (big) project is a 85 2lt laser but it has a 1.8 mx5 turbo-ed engine in it.
i need a full interior - also if anyone has any wheels that are the correct offset for an xpac that would be awesome (or could someone tell me the correct offset for it?)
i think im going to be on here a lot as i have lots to do but i have started :)
thanks guys


Ive got a full 2.8i skark grey interior in good condition no rips

Great any pictures? Also where are you located? Thanks joe


I am in the north east but can put on a pallet , I’ll have to take some pictures


Return to “Parts For Sale/Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests