Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:11 pm
- Car(s): I have a rusty shell. Made some patches. Now the welding.
- Location: Devon
Has anyone got any MK3 front legs for sale. Either 2.8 or the 4 cylinder ones that can take different inserts. Anything considered.
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
- Location: Enfield, London
If you have already contacted Martin @ Capri Gear and he cannot help then as you said "anything considered" then the Capri Club now sells them brand new but at a cost of £150 each (less for members). Here's a link for you.http://capriclub.co.uk/suspension-handl ... ront-strut
Hope this helps
All the best
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Return to “Parts For Sale/Wanted”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests