Moulded Carpets for Mk2/3 to buy!

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
NewtonCommercial
Car(s): Ford capri 2.8i

Re: Moulded Carpets for Mk2/3 to buy!

Post by NewtonCommercial »

Hi Guys,

Sorry for being slow,but not always online guys as got other stuff on and I got a factory to run :) :)

Just taking all this in at the mo, lots of credible ideas and info which is much appreciated. I was told i would get some honest and informative feedback from this forum.

Just to be clear, i doing research at the mo on what is ideally needed. If i pressed the button on all this stuff today it would take 6 months + so before it went to market.

I have to find materials/build tooling etc

Moulded carpet is likely the other stuff can be looked at when we get the motors in to look at. I mostly deal with traders/wholesalers as it suits how we make stuff, but seriously considering retail too.

Just looking for cars to get in this month as a priority.
NewtonCommercial
Car(s): Ford capri 2.8i

Post by NewtonCommercial »

Hi Guys,

We have manufactured moulded carpets now for the capri and will be selling the 2 peice carpet for the Mk2/3 in the next 6 weeks.

After the successful trial of our Ford Capri carpet, we are looking to borrow a MKI Capri which as the one piece moulded front section for vehicles without the central armrest between the front seats. If you have a Capri which we would be able to borrow in early July please get in touch with Duncan on 01728 832880 or via email [email protected]

We are in Leiston, Suffolk IP164LL

goto facebook: newtoncommercial for pics, the two piece kit which I think you will agree looks great and will be available to purchase soon!

Cheers
Newton Commercial
andyd
Car(s): 1981 XR3

Post by andyd »

Looks great :) Here is the Facebook link https://en-gb.facebook.com/NewtonCommercial

:goodluck:
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver

Post by Jasonmarie »

They look the dogs what nots only thing my OCD picks up is the door cards don’t match .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer: