Auto choke hoses WANTED!

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
rumone

Auto choke hoses WANTED!

Post by rumone »

After a ser of autochoke hoses please for my 2.0 pinto ! Thanks!
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Auto choke hoses WANTED!

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

rumone wrote:After a ser of autochoke hoses please for my 2.0 pinto ! Thanks!
Hi mate,

I been having a check with the usual people, CCI, Tickover and Burton Power and they all only sell the complete set of 5 coolant hose kits, which include the two choke hoses you are after. Burton Power website to name but one, are selling the Samco "classic" range of hoses. I bought a set of their silicone hoses which not only look really good quality but look great too in the engine compartment. As you can see though by Steve's hoses the Samco ones are slightly different in shape...more a "tailored" fit than the originals. I changed mine over last year and noticed the Samco hoses actually fit nicer than the old ones I removed. They seem to take up less space and fit perfectly. Just a thought mate. I know you only asked about the two choke hoses but no one seems to sell just these. Could be worth contacting Samco direct to see about ordering the two you need ? Anyhow here is a link to the Burton Power ones...

http://www.burtonpower.com/samco-coolan ... assic.html

Now if you don't mind decent second hand hoses you could ask Martin at Capri Gear who may have some decent auto-choke ones he has removed from a 2.0.

All the best and good luck

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
tazla
Car(s): Mk2 3.0s stardust silver

Post by tazla »

Paul am sure I've got em pal,off that scimitar I had,ring me tmorro pal
rumone

Post by rumone »

Fordoholic Nick wrote:
rumone wrote:After a ser of autochoke hoses please for my 2.0 pinto ! Thanks!
Hi mate,

I been having a check with the usual people, CCI, Tickover and Burton Power and they all only sell the complete set of 5 coolant hose kits, which include the two choke hoses you are after. Burton Power website to name but one, are selling the Samco "classic" range of hoses. I bought a set of their silicone hoses which not only look really good quality but look great too in the engine compartment. As you can see though by Steve's hoses the Samco ones are slightly different in shape...more a "tailored" fit than the originals. I changed mine over last year and noticed the Samco hoses actually fit nicer than the old ones I removed. They seem to take up less space and fit perfectly. Just a thought mate. I know you only asked about the two choke hoses but no one seems to sell just these. Could be worth contacting Samco direct to see about ordering the two you need ? Anyhow here is a link to the Burton Power ones...

http://www.burtonpower.com/samco-coolan ... assic.html

Now if you don't mind decent second hand hoses you could ask Martin at Capri Gear who may have some decent auto-choke ones he has removed from a 2.0.

All the best and good luck

Nick
Thanks for that Nick! If i cant get tte two hoses i will go down that line!are js perfomance one,s any good! On ebay for £80
rumone

Post by rumone »

tazla wrote:Paul am sure I've got em pal,off that scimitar I had,ring me tmorro pal
Cheers Mel ! Bell you tomorrow :lowrider:
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

rumone wrote:are js perfomance one,s any good! On ebay for £80
I was tempted to buy those js performance hoses too mate. They do look really good quality too and are just that bit cheaper than the Samco ones. Sounds like Mel can sort you out with the two you need though. Nice one !
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
renaulthater
Car(s): Laser laquer red 1600

Post by renaulthater »

Hi are you still after these hoses? i have the 2 samco auto choke hoses that i do not need, brand new
john
renaulthater
Car(s): Laser laquer red 1600

Post by renaulthater »

you sorted then?