Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 am

Afternoon all.

I have a few sets of these badges up for grabs at the moment.There are in 2 different colour blues,light and dark and have been Resin Domed.
£13 a set(5) plus the postage(Recorded)

I'll add a photo later on today.

Also if you want a different type of wheel badge like the 4 spoke ones.Just shout.

Thanks for looking.PM me for more info etc...

Ian. :cool:
Last edited by mellow-yellow on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
elliecharlie2008
Donator
Donator
Posts: 845
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 am
Car(s): many many capris
Location: doncaster

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by elliecharlie2008 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:41 am

ill just add these are very good badges had a few sets myself they fit and look perfect
cheap too

steve

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:28 pm

elliecharlie2008 wrote:ill just add these are very good badges had a few sets myself they fit and look perfect
cheap too

steve

Cheers Steve.
If you need any more...just shout mate :cool:

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Dark Blue ones

Image

Image

warriorsage
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 pm
Car(s): Capri 2.8i 1984 Project

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by warriorsage » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 am

Hi, Do you still have any of the wheel centres available and are they metal?

I'm also after a key for them as mine is missing?

I have the 15" genuine Brooklands wheels with RS centre caps, which aren't the correct caps for the car.

Thanks

Anthony

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 12640
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:14 pm

warriorsage wrote:I have the 15" genuine Brooklands wheels with RS centre caps, which aren't the correct caps for the car.
Hi,
I believe that the 15" RS wheels with RS centre caps were available as an option for the Capri, but they have a different part number than the wheels fitted to the 280. The part number should be V87EB 1007 AA for the genuine 280 wheels. You may want to check that you have the correct wheels, if you haven't already.

By the way, the ad here is just for the centre cap badges for sale, not the complete centre cap.

All the best,
Andrew.
Image

Terra-Kotta
Posts: 11716
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by Terra-Kotta » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Can you do the 55mm? Round ones for later gen 93 era RS 7 spokes? Even a plain black round stick on disc would do that I can Stick standard RS stickers too

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 pm

warriorsage wrote:Hi, Do you still have any of the wheel centres available and are they metal?

I'm also after a key for them as mine is missing?

I have the 15" genuine Brooklands wheels with RS centre caps, which aren't the correct caps for the car.

Thanks

Anthony
It's just the center cap badges i have up for grabs.They are Eco Solvent printed onto chrome vinyl and then Resin Domed.

A set of these sold on ebay earler for just over £26 and that is for 4 not five like i have and for a tenner too :cool:

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Terra-Kotta wrote:Can you do the 55mm? Round ones for later gen 93 era RS 7 spokes? Even a plain black round stick on disc would do that I can Stick standard RS stickers too
Yes i can do something like this in 55mm for you.Is this what your after??

This is on Brushed aluminium vinyl but not yet Domed,can also Dome them.

Image

Or this type.

Image



Drop me a PM and we can sort it out

Ian. :cool:

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Or even something different like this.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Boot/Grille badges

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Major_Tom
Posts: 7108
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 am
Car(s): Hot 2.0S
Location: Cambridge

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by Major_Tom » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 am

Cillit Bang ones would be amazing.

Do you think if the third reich had won the war we'd be sharing various kinds of Nazi and SS novelty wheel centre badges? And if you had a pint of guinness they'd piut a Swastika on it. "Achtung reichsfuhrer, see das swastika lasts until ze end of ze pint ja?!"
My car isn't stupid.... it's MENTAL.

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Major_Tom wrote:Cillit Bang ones would be amazing.

Do you think if the third reich had won the war we'd be sharing various kinds of Nazi and SS novelty wheel centre badges? And if you had a pint of guinness they'd piut a Swastika on it. "Achtung reichsfuhrer, see das swastika lasts until ze end of ze pint ja?!"

????????????????????????? :banghead:

Terra-Kotta
Posts: 11716
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Car(s): Pinto/crossflow guru.

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by Terra-Kotta » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:54 am

mellow-yellow wrote:
Terra-Kotta wrote:Can you do the 55mm? Round ones for later gen 93 era RS 7 spokes? Even a plain black round stick on disc would do that I can Stick standard RS stickers too
Yes i can do something like this in 55mm for you.Is this what your after??

This is on Brushed aluminium vinyl but not yet Domed,can also Dome them.

Image

Or this type.

Image



Drop me a PM and we can sort it out

Ian. :cool:
Yea. The second ones are the ones. I haven't got the exact size yet. I just don't want the blue in it. The first one but domed. How much you asking.

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:33 am

Terra-Kotta wrote:
mellow-yellow wrote:
Terra-Kotta wrote:Can you do the 55mm? Round ones for later gen 93 era RS 7 spokes? Even a plain black round stick on disc would do that I can Stick standard RS stickers too
Yes i can do something like this in 55mm for you.Is this what your after??

This is on Brushed aluminium vinyl but not yet Domed,can also Dome them.

Image

Or this type.

Image



Drop me a PM and we can sort it out

Ian. :cool:
Yea. The second ones are the ones. I haven't got the exact size yet. I just don't want the blue in it. The first one but domed. How much you asking.
Yes i can do a set (5)of these Domed in the size you want for a tenner plus the postage.

I can either do these on Chrome or Brushed Aluminium RS background.Your choice mate.

Image

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Bump!!! :drive:

Adlen85
Posts: 677
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm
Car(s): Black Capri 2.0S
Location: Wirral/Liverpool

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by Adlen85 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 am

How much is the postage?
Image

User avatar
mellow-yellow
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Car(s): 2.0 Laser used by the BBC and is used every day.
Location: South Wales

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by mellow-yellow » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:11 am

Adlen85 wrote:How much is the postage?
Postage is £2.00 for 1st Class Recorded Signed For.

Cheers.
Ian. :cool:

User avatar
crayonbox
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:39 am
Car(s): Capri280 (weekender)
Location: Queensland Australia
Contact:

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by crayonbox » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Any chance i can get a set of blue wheel badges please. I am in ozzy. Postage etc? Cheers.

Hollyoak
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:00 pm
Car(s): FORD CAPRI 2.8 SPECIAL
Location: Pontefract West Yorkshire

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by Hollyoak » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi, I'd just like to say I've had two sets of centre cap badges from Ian, one light and one dark as I wasn't sure which would look best in truth either would have looked ok, there first class,

Dave.

MS Injection
Donator
Donator
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 1:03 am
Car(s): 1985 Ford Capri 2.8 Injection Special

Re: Capri 28i Special/280 wheel center badges

Post by MS Injection » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:52 pm

I had engine bay stickers/decal from Ian. They look indistinguishable from any original ones I have seen and they are of high quality.

Post Reply