breaking 2.0 capri(shell going to scrapers 2 wk b quick!!)

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
rob
Car(s): SIGNAL ORANGE CAPRI 2.0S REP 1984 B REG 58,000 MILES FROM NEW built and painted by myself.... AND MY KAWASAKI ZXR 750 J1 in kawasaki green race tuned 170 mph rice rocket!

breaking 2.0 capri(shell going to scrapers 2 wk b quick!!)

Post by rob »

as above the capri shell is going to geting crushed IN 2 week!! need space the shell still has mint boot floor,iner wings-head light bowls,rot free rear valence n light pannel,main floor(has hole in drivers side well due to my jack sliping off n going thru :oops: :x (but will weld up ok),rot free full roof section inc sunroof, o/s rear quarter slight dint will knock out!,scuttle pannel slight damage (due to some one who was going to buy it couldent get it off!!) :evil:but no rot or rust!!,bonnet with slight damage on nose, last but not least n/s a post solid!..........it would be a shame to let all them good parts go to waist but i MUST GO need room n gypos keep tryn to take it :x :lol:

MAKE ME A OFFER ON THE PARTS IF INTRESTED :)
OR IF YOU WANT THE ENTIRE REMAINS IL SELL FOR £200 BUT I WILL NEED THE VIN PLATE N THE CHASSIS NUMBER CUTTING OFF AS MY INSURANCE NEED CONFERMATION THAT THE CAR WONT BE GOING BK ON ROAD AND ITS SCRAPED ( GOING TO JUST PUT A PILE OF SCRAP TOGETHER N TAPE THE PLATES ETC TO IT N SAY THATS THE REMAINS IF YA ALL GET MY DRIFT :) :)
CAEDES

Re: breaking 2.0 capri(shell going to scrapers 2 wk b quick!!)

Post by CAEDES »

I'm still tempted by that full floor...well, the footwells, anyway.....but pennies are a bit tight at the moment... I'll let you know if I get some funds over the next couple of weeks.
rob
Car(s): SIGNAL ORANGE CAPRI 2.0S REP 1984 B REG 58,000 MILES FROM NEW built and painted by myself.... AND MY KAWASAKI ZXR 750 J1 in kawasaki green race tuned 170 mph rice rocket!

Post by rob »

no probs mate :) you can have the footwells for £25 each drivers side has a hole now but will weild il do that for £20 also il av them aston martin mats for ya too mate :)
Attachments
mybanner48e28d035ba1agi4.jpg
mybanner48e28d035ba1agi4.jpg (32.98 KiB) Viewed 1232 times
CAEDES

Post by CAEDES »

I'll have a look and see how bad the floor I'm working on is, then let you know what I need...I reckon it'll be front footwells to that sort of bump on the middle....I think. Can't remember now. It's been a while since I've looked. lol.
Ugly
Car(s): 280 rebuild

Post by Ugly »

do you still have the servo unit?
if so how much?
Thanks Stephen