radio casette spare parts

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
Post Reply
markyoung
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 6:35 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 280 Brooklands

radio casette spare parts

Post by markyoung » Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 pm

does anyone have any spares for esrt casette need the casette loading flap

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 13274
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Mon May 25, 2020 7:13 am

markyoung wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 pm
does anyone have any spares for esrt casette need the casette loading flap
Dr Brooklands had a few ESRT radios that he was selling as spares or repair, it might be worth emailing him to see if he has any left.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130542797 ... otostream/

Andrew.
Image

User avatar
andyd
Posts: 7029
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
Car(s): 1984 2.8 Injection
Location: Devon

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by andyd » Mon May 25, 2020 7:45 am

Andrew 2.8i wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:13 am
markyoung wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 pm
does anyone have any spares for esrt casette need the casette loading flap
Dr Brooklands had a few ESRT radios that he was selling as spares or repair, it might be worth emailing him to see if he has any left.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130542797 ... otostream/

Andrew.
Think you have the wrong link there Andrew :headscratch:

He did have radios but not updated for a while. Here are his contact details if you want them http://brooklands280.com/contact-us.php
Don't you even dare think about opening your sunroof :twak:

markyoung
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 6:35 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 280 Brooklands

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by markyoung » Mon May 25, 2020 8:10 am

spoke to chris at brooklands website said he sold everything thanks for reply much apreciated mark

User avatar
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Posts: 13274
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
Location: Ceredigion
Contact:

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by Andrew 2.8i » Mon May 25, 2020 8:16 am

markyoung wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:10 am
spoke to chris at brooklands website said he sold everything thanks for reply much apreciated mark
Yes sorry, wrong link! :oops: You mean a photo of a Rover 800 wasn't much use to you? :lol:
Sorry Dr B didn't have what you wanted, I hope you are able to find one soon. :goodluck:

Andrew.
Image

markyoung
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 6:35 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 280 Brooklands

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by markyoung » Mon May 25, 2020 8:20 am

spoke to him over the phone said all gone now

markyoung
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 6:35 pm
Car(s): Ford Capri 280 Brooklands

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by markyoung » Mon May 25, 2020 8:23 am

no worries sure somthing will pop in the future cheers mark

User avatar
Jasonmarie
Donator
Donator
Posts: 3627
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver
Location: Kent

Re: radio casette spare parts

Post by Jasonmarie » Mon May 25, 2020 11:32 am

A rover 800 ? :lol: at first I thought it was Me had caught the screen on my I pad as it opened the app . So I hit the link again :lol:
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey ....... :beer:

Post Reply