Having a clear out

Capri Parts For Sale and Wanted
Harlow
Car(s): Mk3 Capri and Mk2 Capri Project

Having a clear out

Post by Harlow »

Hi,

Not been on here for ages but have now finished my capri so am going through a load of spares i've amassed in case I ended up needing them!

Can send pics etc but here's a rough inventory if anyone's interested then PM and we'll go from there

3.0 V6 Crossmember
3.0 legs, hubs and calipers (One leg has lost it's gas)
3.0 roll bar
3.0 wiring loom complete but looks like Christmas decoration nightmare in a box!!! lol Did have a few random attachments on it when i took it out.
Auto pedal box
Auto gear shift and gear display thing. (technical I know but it has the D,N, P, R on it!! lol )
Complete sunroof mechanism (the silver brackets, screws, runners and guides.
2 x sunroofs (One black vinyl one black.)
2 x sunroof liners, inexplicably spray painted with material dye in shark grey
Sunroof wind deflector, good condition with screws etc but does have a few scratches
mk3 bumpers back and front with corner caps knocking around somewhere
long center console complete x 2 (one in okay condition the other in great)
mk2 headlights and indicators
grey short center console carpet
grey long center console carpet
two front recaro seats drivers side is pretty damaged including a random slice (not sure what happened there) but would definitely suit a rat look
Pair of black boot moldings in good condition (tnot great as one or two of the screw holes in the floor are broken-doesn't really effect it if you ask me.
mk2 Ghis two spoke steering wheel in need of a tart up/minor refurb
3.0 mk2 washer bottle in need of Fairy washing up liquid
parcel shelf corners with JVC speakers attached ready to go.
standard 4 branch manifold for a 1.6 pinto
mk2 plastic air filter with a fixed cone. Not sure if this was off a 3.0 lump or 1.6
the panel that covers the petrol tank pipe on the inside of the boot
mk3 grille in good nick
I do have a spare mk2 grille in great condition but undecided as sell that or not yet, could be persuaded by an offer? Meh. see what happens

So yeah this is a first list off the top of my head.
Just need to start making space so if anyone's interested drop me a PM, I'm in South West Essex near the Dartford bridge but can sort out FedEx easy enough on the cheap.
Also worth while asking for random little bit's as other than this i still have a shelving until full...

Cheers

Nick
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Re: Having a clear out

Post by stevemarl »

Harlow wrote:Complete sunroof mechanism (the silver brackets, screws, runners and guides.
Would that include the entire mechanism including cables, guides, winder mechanism? All moving parts basically?
Harlow
Car(s): Mk3 Capri and Mk2 Capri Project

Post by Harlow »

Hi, I have the silver clamps and runners, screws, the rubber cut out seal, the winder handle etc I do think I still have the mechanism knocking about but will check tomorrow and get back to you to confirm. I know for certain though that the cable had been cut but if you can get a new one of these or make one up I doubt it'll be a problem.

Still interested?
stevemarl
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Capri 1.6 laser

Post by stevemarl »

PM sent
frankieblacktop123
Car(s): ford capri mk2 3.0 ghia

Post by frankieblacktop123 »

hi I would interested in the 3.0 v6 cross member and front indicator lights and front grill ,would it happen to be a ghia grill ? my phone number is 07793082508