Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:02 pm
- Car(s): Ford Capri 20l laser getting her back after 5 years away
Hi Folks , I managed to track down my old capri in Ireland, the new owner has refurbished it to a very high standard . Glad it's still alive and kicking!!
- Posts: 4023
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver
- Location: Kent
I did read this on Facebook as he did the twin exhaust what sounded great , nice you both caught up on Capri .
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey .......
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:07 am
- Car(s): Four 3 litre Capri's and 2 Mark 1 GXL's
Please tell me he removed the horrid pinto and replaced it with 6 of Fords best i.e 3 litre Essex V6