Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Andrew 2.8i
- Posts: 12975
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
- Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
- Location: Ceredigion
I'm surprised it's for sale. This well known car in Capri circles will make a great car for the lucky buyer.
- Posts: 900
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm
- Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss
- Location: Invercargill New Zealand
Thems fightin words major_tom , you'd have to be fairly sure yours was in a sorrier state than mine before throwin down a challenge like that
you gotta make the most out of your 20's, 30's, and 40's coz when you hit 50 the "engine check" light comes on.
- Posts: 3404
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 am
- Car(s): Rat - GONE
2.8 - GONE
Volvo - GONE
Now it's Zetec SE Fezzas all the way. 3 in stock 1.6, 1.4 and 1.2
1.6 Ghia is great fun and surprisingly quick. Maybe Puma 1.7 engine in the future?
- Location: Haverhill Suffolk
No....Tom's car really has won those awards. However, he didn't win "Shed of the Show" at "Up North" way back - my Rat did!