Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 762
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm
- Car(s): 2.8 Injection 1983 5 speed, weekend car. Audi A7 during the week. Slowly restoring a 1979 MGB + a 1964 Honda 250 twin. Previously owned 2 Capris.
Aren't almost Capri steering columns collapsible ? As far as I know they became a mandatory safety feature in the late 1960s early 70s.
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm
- Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss
- Location: Invercargill New Zealand
I fitted a MK4 Cortina column to my escort, all the switches , steering wheel and mounting brackets fit straight on
you gotta make the most out of your 20's, 30's, and 40's coz when you hit 50 the "engine check" light comes on.