Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 523
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm
- Car(s): 2.8 Injection 1983, early 5 speed. Slowly restoring a 1979 MGB + a 1964 Honda 250 twin. Previously owned 2 Capris.
Aren't almost Capri steering columns collapsible ? As far as I know they became a mandatory safety feature in the late 1960s early 70s.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm
- Car(s): 1980 mk3 capri 2l ohc T9 , Toyota Blade Master 3.5l V6, Paso , 850T,rd400, 900ss
- Location: Invercargill New Zealand
I fitted a MK4 Cortina column to my escort, all the switches , steering wheel and mounting brackets fit straight on
I have the patience of a saint ........Saint cnuty Mc Fuckoff