Boot wont shut

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
Arya2.0S
Car(s): ford capri 2.0 s

Re: Boot wont shut

Post by Arya2.0S »

D366Y wrote:
Arya2.0S wrote:Well that didn't last long. As with all good things in my life they never last, and now this heap of shite is back to being crap, if not worse than it was before. I've tried everything short of taking the headlining out and adjusting the hinges there, nothing else seems to work. Ugh.
I'm just not gonna use the boot and put stuff on the back seats instead. I'll wait until summer to tackle this again.
Glad it's not just me that does this! :lol:
Nope from now on i will too. Seriously i thought i wasnt gonna be able to get it shut at all earlier, started trying to figure out ways i could tie it down or whatever. I'll deal with it come summer time, cant be arsed right now, not in this bloody weather. :xd:
pbar
Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.

Post by pbar »

You will end up changing the mechanism on the inside of the tailgate. Mine used to behave like yours, changed that and been great since, think you can still pick them up cheap enough and it's easy to do.
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

pbar wrote:You will end up changing the mechanism on the inside of the tailgate. Mine used to behave like yours, changed that and been great since, think you can still pick them up cheap enough and it's easy to do.
Yeah, depending on how much they are and if I can find one I might just do that. Cheers.
Caprigear
Donator
Donator

Post by Caprigear »

I've got loads of them.
Arya2.0S

Post by Arya2.0S »

Caprigear wrote:I've got loads of them.
PM'd