Any idea what wheels these are?

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
cabaret
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0i
Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI

Any idea what wheels these are?

Post by cabaret »

They're identical to Alfa Romeo 155 speed line wheels but in 4x108pcd
I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the chosen one The mighty hand of vengeance sent down to strike the unroadworthy! Im hotter than a rollin dice. Step right up, chum and watch the kid lay down the rubber road, ride to freedom!
cabaret
Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI

Re: Any idea what wheels these are?

Post by cabaret »

I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the chosen one The mighty hand of vengeance sent down to strike the unroadworthy! Im hotter than a rollin dice. Step right up, chum and watch the kid lay down the rubber road, ride to freedom!
Swishy
Car(s): 2 X 1.6 LS

Volvo V70 D5 (daily driver)

Post by Swishy »

Fondmetal - most likely 7x15
cabaret
Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI

Post by cabaret »

OK cheers, now all I have to do is find a pair, can't find em anywhere!
timfromull
Car(s): 1985 Capri Laser (project) Mitsubishi Shogun Warrior and Vauxhall Vivaro van

Post by timfromull »

A pair? :headscratch:
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

Hi,
I think they are Fondmetal 4000. I believe they are/were quite popular with owners of Peugeots which coincidentally, have the same 4x108pcd.
With that in mind, it might be worth posting a wanted advert on some Peugeot forums, you never know! By the way, you may have to check the offset to make sure that they'll fit.
Good luck with your search,
Andrew.
-JC-
Car(s): 1986 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser
2004 Mazda RX8

Post by -JC- »

timfromull wrote:A pair? :headscratch:
Seeing as you can never see both the left side and the right side of the car at the same time, it's recently become a fad to fit one style of wheels to the driver's side, and another style to the passenger side. Best of both worlds!!

(Ok, this post is 22 days early)
"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."
timfromull
Car(s): 1985 Capri Laser (project) Mitsubishi Shogun Warrior and Vauxhall Vivaro van

Post by timfromull »

-JC- wrote:
timfromull wrote:A pair? :headscratch:
Seeing as you can never see both the left side and the right side of the car at the same time, it's recently become a fad to fit one style of wheels to the driver's side, and another style to the passenger side. Best of both worlds!!

First I chuckled................then I thought, really?

You never know what to believe when you see what some folk do to their pride and joy! :doh:

I'll air on the side of caution and presume you're pulling my plonker....... :lol:

On a serious note note though, as much as I love retro classic wheels, it's always nice and refreshing to see something different.
Pugs have some nice wheels........some that work well on classic fords, so long as they don't look too FWD.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

-JC- wrote:Seeing as you can never see both the left side and the right side of the car at the same time, it's recently become a fad to fit one style of wheels to the driver's side, and another style to the passenger side. Best of both worlds!!
:lol:
You got me going there for a while!
I never know what the latest fashions are with these crazy kids!
Andrew.
cabaret
Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI

Post by cabaret »

Yea I want 4 not a pair lol, sorry my bad. I've landed on some MIM wheels which look better, just need some spacers and I'm ready to go :-)