Capri needed for ITV show.....

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
guitarswet

Capri needed for ITV show.....

Post by guitarswet »

Had this message:

"Hello, my name is Jacqueline Mellor ([email protected]). I work on ITV4's Used Car Roadshow, presented by Jason Dawe and Penny Mallory. The show is a studio/location based show.

In each programme there is a section called 'Teenage Kicks' which looks at the cars of yesteryear that people wanted but were unable to afford when they were younger. I was hoping that you may be able to ring me on 0113 284 9184 - we would really like to feature an Ford Capri 2.8i early to late 80's that could come on the show on 30th June. We will be filming at Tatton Park Car Show, which is in Cheshire. So ideally members of the club who live near the Chershire area would be ideal. Do you think that any of your members would like to feature there cars on the show? Would you be able to forward this email to your members?"
aerosam

COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Post by aerosam »

It's just a shame I don't have a 2.8!

Anybody got a nice cabbage? Should fit the bill nicely.Efi Pinto's rock!!!
Major_Tom
Car(s): 2.0S

Nah nice black 2.8 special..

Post by Major_Tom »

..that's ideal. Everyone likes black over green (not a dig at Brookie drivers).
I'm the one who leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.
capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

True...

Post by capri_sam »

Black is beautiful, but those two tone green early 2.8's look awesome. Forest Green over Crystal Green or something they are called. Brilliant!
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
mooneyj

like this sam

Post by mooneyj »

capri_sam
Car(s): Cosworth BOA, big exhaust, little bitty axle, bright yellow interior. Not exactly subtle.

why yes dear boy!

Post by capri_sam »

Thats exactly the one :) Very nice, very nice indeed!
Total number of friends who have so far managed to open the passenger door first time: 1.
-JC-
Car(s): 1986 Ford Capri 2.0 Laser
2004 Mazda RX8

Re: why yes dear boy!

Post by -JC- »

I like my two-tone "stratos silver" over "crud off the road grey"ImageJC|2 LITRE LASER AUTOMATIC|STRATOS SILVER
"Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now."
tck
Car(s): 2.8 Turbo, 2.8 special.

Post hijacked and

Post by tck »

"pasted" into another forum..apparently the car to be featured will be a green cabbage....what a shame eh!....lol