capri for a days filming required in Crewe

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
Sues
Car(s): capri 2.8 injection

capri for a days filming required in Crewe

Post by Sues »

Hi
If anyone would be interested in doing a days filming in Crewe Cheshire on wednesday 7th May pls get in touch.
We need a late 80's early 90's standard model. Not white and preferably not a bright red (its a possibility though) maroon is fine.
The car will be parked as dressing or possibly driving through the back of shot.
If you are interested and local pls contact me on 07939 529460 or [email protected]
Thanks for your help
Susan
80s kid
Car(s): Ford 2.0s auto daily driver

Re: capri for a days filming required in Crewe

Post by 80s kid »

I have a bright orange one from 84?
vp-reynolds4
Donator
Donator
Car(s): crapper

Post by vp-reynolds4 »

HAHA trust you. The golden part was "standard model" though. Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont believe she included a trailering option hahaha, I joke.
Andrew 2.8i
Donator
Donator
Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)

Post by Andrew 2.8i »

This sounds intriguing, I wonder what sort of production the car is to be used for?

Andrew.
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

vp-reynolds4 wrote:HAHA trust you. The golden part was "standard model" though. Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont believe she included a trailering option hahaha, I joke.
It is standard mate... Sort of lol. I could even put the number on the sides so it looks like dukes of hazard lol
80s kid

Post by 80s kid »

peers.dupp wrote:This sounds intriguing, I wonder what sort of production the car is to be used for?

Andrew.
I got a message back to get in contact with someone to say if their interested or no, I asked what's it being filmed for but haven't got a reply yet
Sues

Post by Sues »

im not too sure myself what its all about, im helping a friend out and havent asked him as yet.
I guess its TV, its about someones life as we need cars from 60's through to early 90's so come on someone send me a pic of a capri and lets hope it suits.
If you happen to know of an 1100 morris or austin could do with one of those on wednesday also
SpikeCapri
Car(s): Ford Capri X-Pack 1987

Post by SpikeCapri »

My Capri is unfortunatly white BUT I do have a 1962 Land Rover series and access to 2 1970s mk4 Triumph Spitfires
Sues

Post by Sues »

shame about the white capri it looks really nice.
I will remember about the other vehicles.
Can anyone tell me of a classic car group in the Crewe area who have a mixed bunch of cars of mixed ages pls.
I really need something like an 1100 small 60's car for wednesday and im struggling. Something like a vauxhall HA or A60 Farina etc any help would be appreciated