Cancelled subscription?

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
computershack

Cancelled subscription?

Post by computershack »

Got an e-mail about my forum sub being cancelled?

Whats all that about then? The subs idea coming to an end?
SpikeCapri

Re: Cancelled subscription?

Post by SpikeCapri »

I just got the email this morningImage
guitarswet

Please let me know if this happens without your consent

Post by guitarswet »

I have been made aware that one or two of you have apparently 'cancelled' your subscription to the laser page without consent.  At the moment I do not know why this is happening because Paypal are doing it.   It may be because your Paypal details have expired (eg your credit card) and Paypal then cancels all future payment agreements.
All that happens at my end is that I get an e-mail from saying that a person has cancelled the subscription.  This then triggers your username to be removed on the anniversary of your payment.
May I suggest you a) check your Paypal account is up to date and b) if nothing seems wrong vontact Paypal and complain about the cancellation?
I will investigate this end myself
Please let me know if you have received a cancellation message and do not wish to cancel.  If this is the case PLEASE DO NOT re-subscribe.  I will let you know when to do it in 2008 when your year expires.  Your membership is still valid in the meantime.
Regards
Mark Swetnam
Stefan Capri
Car(s): 1983 Ford Capri S 2.9 EFI

i had the same

Post by Stefan Capri »

when i put my new card details up, it cam up subcrription cancalled. i dident mean to do it, just happend. but i wasent to bothered as long as i could still post, could i have the reminder also.......stefan

computershack

Me too.

Post by computershack »

Me too.

Was a card that expired. Hadn't realised.