Rainproof covers

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
Suzette Bullock

Rainproof covers

Post by Suzette Bullock »

Does anyone know where I can purchase a protective weatherproof cover for my Laser? It must be a tailored cover that fits snugly over the body of the capri, not a draped cover, like the Capri club are offering. It needs to keep off our nasty weather elements, cats (!!) and bricks (some protection at least!) ! (Another capri living by us had had the front and back windscreens smashed in with bricks over the past 3 weeks). Thanks,
Suzette
Noel Reeve

covers

Post by Noel Reeve »

I want one too, preferably something breathable so it won't allow condensation to form underneath the cover.
I also want one for a Fiat X1/9 an' all.
Su Bullock

covers

Post by Su Bullock »

Just recently discovered that Halfords do a breathable range by DuPont which start at £50 and also they have their own range which is made of the same material as our waterproofs (like Anorak material) and they strat at £20. They'll order them if out of stock. Don't breathable covers let the rain through in storm conditions?
Suzette
su bullock

forgot to mention

Post by su bullock »

Forgot to say the Halfords covers, both their own and DuPont are elasticated to fit snugly around the car - better than CCI's drape cover really. I need mine because the yobs where I live think it's great fun to see how far a lager can will travel over the bonnet (it's getting scratched to bits)
Su