door mirrors

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
richard gillick

door mirrors

Post by richard gillick »

I wonder if any can help me with locating brand new passenger door mirrors for my mk 3 capri (preferably genuine ford) I have heard there is a company that can sell them all ready sprayed to order.
guitarswet

Door mirrors

Post by guitarswet »

Passenger door mirrors are as rare as hens teeth. I need one as well. The problem is that they always rust in the same place. I was at the CCI summer camp last weekend and asked everyone for one. Same reply - can't get them and 'it's not worth taking them off as they're always rotten'. However Capri Gear in Lincoln told me he had some plastic 'equivalent' mirrors (need painting) for £35, although he didn't have any at the camp. I may give him a call ! (their listing is on my spares page if you are interested)
RICHARD GILLICK

THANX

Post by RICHARD GILLICK »

Thanks Mark for the useful information about locating door mirrors. However I have located 2 genuine brand new Ford door mirrors at Mainley Capris through the CCI magazine. If these are not any good i will try Capri Gear.
Marco

Untitled

Post by Marco »

Try www.oldcars.de , they do a broad spectrum in parts for older fords, amongst others the mirrors, not painted though.

Only, I don£t quite know whether they deliver to the UK.

Cheers
Marco
xxx