capri wanted for one day's filming of tv commercial

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
sonia

capri wanted for one day's filming of tv commercial

Post by sonia »

HI, Would anyone be interested in loaning their pride and joy for a tv ad for a new 70's album from "Ministry of Sound" (ask your kids if that means nothing to you!!!!!)?? We are looking for a Capri in great condition, especially interior. We are shooting the ad in Stevenage next Tuesday (29th Aug).

I work for a highly regarded production company called Bullett, based in Soho. This is totally legit (i am not making a student film, honest!!)

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any queries.

sonia
David Lean

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Post by David Lean »

The MOS is in london - and if they are based in soho then why the **** are they filming in stevenage - unless in fact
( scooby doo style ending ) they are infact filming a dodgy student film in wich some dodgy student will give your motor a right caning then lose the back end and smack it into a lamp post.

don't even go there
me

Untitled

Post by me »

i agree with 'im.....
sonia carr

oh you sad sad man

Post by sonia carr »

The reason the ad is being shot in Stevenage is because they want an ugly 70's-looking town for the location...it is a 70's album you see. Not all adverts are shot in Soho just coz thats where the production companies are, which would seem pretty obvious if you ever watch tv...in fact if you ever see a film crew in Soho, they are probably students trying to look professional.

As we are a professional company (called Bullet at 23 Ganton Street W1, if you want to check), all productions are in fact covered by production insurance up to £5million so if anything were to happen to the capri, no matter how much youve customised it, you would be covered.

Had you not just talked out of your arse, you could have earned £300 for 4 hours of letting us use your car. Ah well, hope you enjoy seeing the ad which will be shown on heavy rotation in a couple of weeks...we have now chosen to use a Mercedes.
Anonymous

The First bloke was right

Post by Anonymous »

Obviously sonia has found out that no self respecting capri owner
would run the risk of loaning their car to anyone else,I would'nt
let anybody else even sit behind the wheel (with ignition keys safely in my pocket!) for £300-£400!!!!!!!.