Capri Insurance

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
JamieH

Capri Insurance

Post by JamieH »

Insurance-TPFT vs Comp
claire

warning

Post by claire »

we got ripped off by a company called hyperformance which advertises on the back of classic ford magazine, after forking out a lot of money to them because they were the cheapest quote we got ( and we tried loads) we found a company called Ash tree insurance in the CCI mag that cut the cost of the insurance by half.
unfortunatley we have to wait until next year to swap companies as hyperformance won't let you go until you give them even more money
(by the way Hyperformance were also very unhelpful!)
Robin 280 - Isle of Wight

Highly Recommend same insurance !!

Post by Robin 280 - Isle of Wight »

Yes I'd highly recommend Ash Tree Insurance, have had my 280 insured with them for years now on Classic Car Insurance, no problems at all, the best insurance cover and the cheapest !!

Regards - Robin
Robin 280 - Isle of Wight

PS..

Post by Robin 280 - Isle of Wight »

See my posting further down...**

Robin
Craig Adamson

Capri Insurance

Post by Craig Adamson »

Does anyone have the phone number for Ash Tree ?

Thanks

Craig.
Robin 280 - IoW

01604 - 759229 fax 01604 - 584491

Post by Robin 280 - IoW »

Numbers are above Martin @ Ash Tree Insurance is in Northampton.

Regards - Robin
Craig Adamson

Untitled

Post by Craig Adamson »

Thanks Robin
Robin 280 - IoW

Untitled

Post by Robin 280 - IoW »

No trouble always pleased to help.., I feel sure he can help you out, he is a nice chap... ( Like all us Capri fans eh..?! )

Robin
Craig Adamson

Capri Insurance

Post by Craig Adamson »

Again, just to let you all know, i called Ash Tree insurance and they wanted £230 so i'm gonna stick with Churchill !
Robin 280

Untitled

Post by Robin 280 »

Hi,
Yes that's OK.. Sounds fair enough need to shop around etc., I did'nt know Churchill did agreed value though, maybe I got it wrong ? anyway just had my renewal @ £195 so gone up £15, so I am quite happy with that, sent the photos off and bumph for another year..

Regards - Robin
ross culver

young drivers & ash tray insurances

Post by ross culver »

i'm with ash tree insurances & their rates seem to be v.reasonable for young capri drivers, i'm paying £1,420 on my '84 1.6 with a few mods, sounds like a lot but i did a whole lot of phoning round and te others ranged between £1,700 and £3,200!<--(you did read correctly!!)