Stripe?

Please restrict your questions and replies to Capri related technical issues!
michael russell

Stripe?

Post by michael russell »

I have a white 1.6 Laser and want to know where I can find a new laser stripe for my drivers door? Some kind sole has demolished it but it is soon to be repaired but it will need a new stripe. Any ideas?
Jamie

Stripes

Post by Jamie »

If you get a copy of Classic Ford, there is always a stripe supplier in there. I you can't get a copy, I will send their phone no. when I get home and look at my copy. They are £30 though-I need a set after someone ran into me, but haven't enough cash spare yet-I took off the stripe all down the side, but it looks really wierd without it!
Robin 280

Capri Club

Post by Robin 280 »

Should be able to get it, and any of the special ones ( ie 280, 'S', 2.8i you name it ) from The Capri Club, as I think they get them ALL manufactured specially, as they are LONG gone from a Ford dealer....
guitarswet

The Capri Club stripes are not suitable

Post by guitarswet »

If you have a white laser you need dark charcoal stripes. The capri club do not sell this colour as it was unique to white capris. You need to go to PJG graphics http://www.pjggraphics.co.uk/ who will sell you the correct kit. It was £30 last time I looked but you do get everything.