Perfect timing!

You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Perfect timing!

Post by Peter-S »

The insurance renewal for the 2.0 has dropped on the mat. It asks for photos for the valuation bit. Guess I need to get on with things then!

ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
Fordoholic Nick
Donator
Donator
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi

Re: Perfect timing!

Post by Fordoholic Nick »

Peter-S wrote: ↑Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:08 pm The insurance renewal for the 2.0 has dropped on the mat. It asks for photos for the valuation bit. Guess I need to get on with things then!

Great photo of the Pinto Peter 😊

I just renewed mine without even checking elsewhere tbis year. I was gonna up the agreed value too but just left it.. The renewal came at a really bad time for me with all was going on in my life πŸ˜” but Footman James have being pretty laid back about photos. Up to Β£15k did not need to supply photos but they would require them if i upped itto Β£18k + Wil wait till next year now. Just not been in the right frame of mind to do much wuth B112 so far but great to have it tucked away in the garage. I would say im saving it for a rainy day Peter.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope you are well mate and great to see the excellent work you're doing to the 2.0. Hope all goes well with the jobs and the insurance πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the best mate

Nick
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
Peter-S
Donator
Donator
Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i

Post by Peter-S »

Fordoholic Nick wrote: ↑Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:37 pm I would say im saving it for a rainy day Peter.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nick
A rainy day eh - sounds like a trip to Deal :lol: I'm over that way tomorrow, hopefully it stays dry.

Hope things have settled down a bit for you. We'll have to organise a little meet up for a cuppa somewhere before summer is out. I'm sure B112 would agree :D
ImageBanner by Peter Smith, on Flickr
STEVEW
Car(s): Ford Capri 2.3S
Project

Post by STEVEW »

That's a novel trick supporting the front of a Capri in its right fog lamp and a battery. :D