You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
- Posts: 7006
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 am
- Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i
- Location: Kent
Well, let's hope that it is anyway!
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:24 pm
- Car(s): 2.0 Laser (semi-retired)
Happy New Year everybody!
- Posts: 7307
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
- Car(s): 2018 Mustang GT
- Location: Devon
Happy New Year to you all
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:34 pm
- Car(s): Capri 2.8 injection special. Weekends only!
Sierra Sapphire- rolling restoration.
Vauxhall Movano- the company vehicle.
Vauxhall Mokka. The wife’s!
- Location: Hornchurch, Essex.
- Posts: 13572
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
- Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
- Location: Ceredigion
Happy New Year from me too!
- Posts: 1605
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:21 pm
- Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Fiesta mK2 pop plus, Skoda Octavia VRS,
- Location: High Wycombe
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and let's hope it's betterthan the last bastard!
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 pm
- Car(s): Capri 2.8 Injection (1984)
- Location: Czech Rep.
Happy New year!
- Posts: 5452
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
- Location: Enfield, London
Happy New Year to all
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...