You can RANT and RAVE to your hearts content here instead of clogging up the Q&A Technical Forum!
Report any offensive posts to [email protected]
- Posts: 5443
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:40 pm
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser,
Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi
- Location: Enfield, London
I was born a Fordoholic, They'll bury me a Fordoholic...
- Posts: 3930
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am
- Car(s): Ford Capri 2.0 Laser Mercury Grey 1987 hobby .
Mercedes Vito tourer 2.1 Big Bus Daily Driver
- Location: Kent
Ford Capri 2.0 Laser 1987 Mercury Grey .......
- Posts: 6197
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm
- Car(s): Capri 2.0 Laser, frequent driver.
- Location: North-West
And a Happy Christmas to you all, from me.
- Posts: 7303
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am
- Car(s): 2018 Mustang GT
- Location: Devon
Happy Christmas to you all and best wishes for 2021!
Stay safe wherever you are
- Posts: 13569
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 pm
- Car(s): '83 2.8 Injection (sunny days only)
'04 Toyota MR2 (owned from new)
- Location: Ceredigion
Merry Christmas Everybody !
- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:21 pm
- Car(s): MK 3 3.0S needing restoration, 2.0S, 1.6 Laser (nearly ready), Fiesta mK2 pop plus, Skoda Octavia VRS,
- Location: High Wycombe
A really Happy Christmas to everyone and lets hope that we can have a much better 2021.
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 pm
- Car(s): Capri 2.8 Injection (1984)
- Location: Czech Rep.
Merry Christmas from me too.
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:34 pm
- Car(s): Capri 2.8 injection special. Weekends only!
Sierra Sapphire- rolling restoration.
Vauxhall Movano- the company vehicle.
Vauxhall Mokka. The wife’s!
- Location: Hornchurch, Essex.
Have a great Christmas folks, and a happy new year! Let’s look forward to meeting up next year!
- Posts: 7003
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 am
- Car(s): 1985 Capri 2.0
1983 Capri 2.8i
- Location: Kent
My best wishes to all as well
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:24 pm
- Car(s): 2.0 Laser (semi-retired)
Happy Christmas everybody. I hope you all get some enjoyment out of it even if it's not quite the same as usual.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:19 pm
- Car(s): 3.0 Ghia
Have the best one you can folks
- Posts: 1833
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:23 pm
- Car(s): Diamond White Mk3 Granada 24v
Caspian Blue Sierra XR4i
Stealth Grey Focus RS
Storm Grey Fiesta ST200 (actually belongs to the missus!)
Deep Orange Fiesta ST Performance Edition
Happy Christmas everybody!
- Posts: 7833
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 am
- Car(s): Hot 2.0S
- Location: Cambridge
Happy Christmas all
I'm the one that leaves all those shoes in the carriageway.